Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Hall Of Fame
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Hall Of Fame What is Accrington famous for? If there is anything you know, please let us know in here.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-04-2006, 00:40   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Accrington Stanley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atarah
Something is going wrong with this section. Its supposed to be about important people who have left their mark in this town. Now its becoming a joke
sorry must disagree atarah, what is accrington famous for it is about, accrington stanley is known worldwide i say that having lived abroad, also they are famous for being the only league club who left the league without completing their fixtures (unfortunately) and i,m not a stanley follower, i havent been since 1962. also i think its very good for the town that they have returned.
Old 21-05-2006, 16:49   #17

stanleys angels
Gardiner06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 20:21   #18
Junior Member+

THE HOLLANDS MEAT PIE yummy and stanleys angels :engsmil:

Last edited by DERBYSHIRE RED; 05-11-2006 at 20:24.
DERBYSHIRE RED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2006, 13:24   #19

Prefer the Hollands Trad Pasty Myself. But shouldn`t hollands Pies have an entry of their own.
This is for Accrington Stanley by far the most important legacy of this fine town.

No-One is completely useless........
They can always serve as a bad example.
www.panjenix.co.uk
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2006, 19:28   #20

Stanley are the flagship of the town. It's thanks to the team that this majestic little town in pictureque Lancashire is famous worldwide. They are the jewel in the town's crown.

PS: You're both wrong. Steak and Kidney pudding all the way!!!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..