Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Hall Of Fame
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Hall Of Fame What is Accrington famous for? If there is anything you know, please let us know in here.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-01-2006, 22:25   #16
Give, give, give member

Re: Christine's Garden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter
Still stealing, they wasn't hers to take.
Since most of the Trough of Bowland is owned by the Queen, and she's like the Mummy of the country, I don't think she would have minded Christine taking a few seeds.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-01-2006, 00:10   #17
God Member

if shes mummy i want my pocket money
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 23:44   #18
Senior Member+

Ive been told i have a nice garden a few times
jimmi5bellies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 14:11   #19

She also returned to the Trough of Bowland, It must be one of the most beautiful places on earth, and thankfully remains an unknown secret to most of the country as they whiz by on the M6, on their way to the overcrowded Lake District.[/quote]

Next weeks Countryfile is coming from there, so it wont be a secret for long :engsmil:
jpest1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 16:01   #20
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpest1

She also returned to the Trough of Bowland, It must be one of the most beautiful places on earth, and thankfully remains an unknown secret to most of the country as they whiz by on the M6, on their way to the overcrowded Lake District.
Next weeks Countryfile is coming from there, so it wont be a secret for long :engsmil: [/quote]

Yes, the millions and millions of Countryfile viewers will be rampaging their way through it.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..