Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Hall Of Fame
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Hall Of Fame What is Accrington famous for? If there is anything you know, please let us know in here.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2009, 15:09   #1
Junior Member+

Exclamation The Accrington Michael Jackson: Please Help

Due to MJ dying, there has been a resurgence in interest on my YouTube video of this.

I've just been contacted by the Accy Observer who would like to do a piece on him, but I've no contact details at all for him.

Can anyone help?

I believe that a member of his family has something to do with Stylistics clothes shop opposite the Regency?
Old 01-07-2009, 16:47   #2
God Member

Re: The Accrington Michael Jackson: Please Help

i bet the lads totally gutted about MJ dying, i thought about him the other day when he died
Old 01-07-2009, 21:56   #3
Senior Member+

Saw him in Blackburn last week after the news broke but didn't get to speak as I was on the bus! He was walking up from Farm Foods along Ainsworth street.. I will look out for him, reckon he would still know me from the Our Price days.
Old 11-12-2009, 22:54   #4

Saw him in Blackburn last week after the news broke but didn't get to speak as I was on the bus! He was walking up from Farm Foods along Ainsworth street.. I will look out for him, reckon he would still know me from the Our Price days.

That would be a great lyric for the Streets
widnes viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 16:27   #5
God Member

i saw him the other day in Blackburn, he was stood behind me in the que in a shop, he was talking to someone, he seemed well enough
Old 14-12-2009, 17:01   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
i saw him the other day in Blackburn, he was stood behind me in the que in a shop, he was talking to someone, he seemed well enough

can you really consider somone who walks around thinking he is michael jackson and dancing in teh street to be well ?

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2009, 17:14   #7
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
can you really consider somone who walks around thinking he is michael jackson and dancing in teh street to be well ?

Physically, yes
Old 14-12-2009, 17:55   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post

can you really consider someone who walks around thinking he is gods gift in the street to be well ?
Old 14-12-2009, 18:10   #9
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
can you really consider someone who walks around thinking he is gods gift in the street to be well ?
Only if he is.

In this case, he is certifiable
Old 14-12-2009, 18:15   #10
God Member

lol
Old 14-12-2009, 19:05   #11
God Member

Five months have elapsed and MJ is now old news.
I don't think they would bother interviewing him now,
even if someone told him they had been looking for him.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2009, 17:48   #12
God Member

Quote:
i dont believe in god , that would suggest there was a higher being than myself

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 15-12-2009, 17:53   #13
God Member

pmsfl....found it in the end did ya
Old 15-12-2009, 18:22   #14
God Member

Quote:
pmsfl....found it in the end did ya
eventually somone witha huge gob will alert you to any posts that need attention.

now who was it who told me about this one pmsl

Old 15-12-2009, 19:08   #15
God Member

cheeky

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..