Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Accrington Hall Of Fame
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Hall Of Fame What is Accrington famous for? If there is anything you know, please let us know in here.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2008, 08:05   #1

William and Anne Haworth

This is my first post here so hello everyone

I am doing a project on William and Anne Haworth of Hollins Hill, now Haworth Art Gallery and wondered if anyone had any information they could give me?
The project will focus on the siblings's life at Hollins hall, their day to day activities, rest, work and play etc.
Also I would like to focus on William's love of art, and the Haworth Bequest objects, where they were from, how they ended up at the Haworth etc.
Any information, links, people I can get in touch with would be helpful, I am already working with the Haworth gallery so have full access to their archives but am in need of other sources.
Thank you in advance guys x

p.s I don't know if I posted this in the right place so feel free to move it!
showmesecretsins is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..