Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Technical & User to User help > Tech Talk > Internet Talk
Donate! Join Today

Internet Talk A place to chat about internet goings on...

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2011, 16:32   #1
I am Banned

Pay- pal a pain in the rear

has anyone else had problems with accessing their money from pay pal accounts,i recently had money transfered to my pp account and also added a new cc card details, now they have put a security measure on my account and are asking for my old 16 digit cc number,which i dont have so now i cant log in to transfer funds,and the customer service dept are useless,keep telling me its my fault for not deleting old cc card first,any one have any ideas or help they can give me as its costing me a fortune to call them
alan7554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-11-2011, 18:14   #2

Re: Pay- pal a pain in the rear

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan7554 View Post
has anyone else had problems with accessing their money from pay pal accounts,i recently had money transfered to my pp account and also added a new cc card details, now they have put a security measure on my account and are asking for my old 16 digit cc number,which i dont have so now i cant log in to transfer funds,and the customer service dept are useless,keep telling me its my fault for not deleting old cc card first,any one have any ideas or help they can give me as its costing me a fortune to call them

I had a problem recently, but I found them very helpful. The lady I spoke to even told me how to go about fixing it etc. Sorry you have had a problem. the only thing I could suggest is try again with a different operator or even ask your bank if they can help.
Cheers Littlepom.
littlepom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 18:55   #3
Resting in Peace

I've never had that many problems with paypal, mind you I don't use them that much, mainly to pay subs on websites really
Old 02-11-2011, 20:11   #4

Go to SAYNOTO0870.COM - Non-Geographical Alternative Telephone Numbers & search under company name of paypal & it gives you alternative landline numbers to ring other than the 0870 number, so if you've only a mobile to ring from its a brilliant site to find alternatives to 0800 0845 0870 numbers. Great if you're on a monthly price plan instead of using a landline I only ever use my mobile now.
wallop79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:16   #5
Senior Member+

i use paypal alot, i had to set up a new account when i changed my name so if i was you i'd just do that,takes a couple of days to link your bank account to your new account tho

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:47   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum View Post
i use paypal alot, i had to set up a new account when i changed my name so if i was you i'd just do that,takes a couple of days to link your bank account to your new account tho
I link my account to my debit card ema, which works for me

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..