Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Church (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f123/)
-   -   gypsys (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f123/gypsys-32483.html)

broadhurst7173 27-07-2007 18:10

gypsys

now i have nothing against the travellers, but why do they have to leave such a mess, have you seen the state of where they are camping down church i cant beleive nothing is being done about the all the rubbish thrown all over. it looks such an eyesore, they are right beside the lights at church.

whistler 28-07-2007 16:29

Re: gypsys

These people should be moved on, the sooner the better for everyone who lives in the area.

Yolanda25 29-07-2007 09:23

True, i go past that place when i come from work and trust me i dont feel safe, there is dogs everywhere and they look at u as if you were entering their property without permission.
That is not the worse, they live such a mess when they go is disgussting, i saw bin bags and dog food , its disgusting, anyone knows what to do about it, if anyone knows where to complain let me know cuz it will take me 2 sec to do it

garinda 29-07-2007 09:25

Did they leave any pegs?

I'm just about to do my washing.

Yolanda25 29-07-2007 09:31

Anyone who knows who to complain to about the gypsis, let me know

mallard 29-07-2007 11:49

They have to live some were we have some here in ossy one big family at mossco mill and one site at the heys in ossy they got the land at the side of what use,t to be the bakery and they have made the land nice there so real i cant say a lot.

Yolanda25 29-07-2007 13:03

I dont care, they should respect other people that goes past that area, why dont they buy houses and pay council like we do!!! its easy to live in a caravan carefree frromt the world,i am not so bothered about them being there im bothered about the way that path looks like is disgusting, why cant they be more clean, they have children running about with no shoes going on top of their own dog ****

broadhurst7173 30-07-2007 17:58

i agree its the mess they are creating, today when i passed black bin liners full of rubbish were left outside the commercial, it will be a rats picnic down there. i live in ossy too, and like i said i would have no objections if they didnt make such a mess. we arent talking about the ones that live permanenly here but the ones that turn up cause chaos then move on.

Liam 04-08-2007 12:50

mess can be cleared up, its their little **** kids causing trouble and wrecking everything thats the problem.

katex 04-08-2007 13:15

Gosh, it does all look rather messy, doesn't it, just as I thought how much better the area was looking. !

Not so much the youngsters either, yesterday coming home from work around 6 children were playing on the grass verge on Blackburn Road between the lights at the junction with Market Street and Henry Street. I wanted to go in the left lane to get down Henry Street. They had four dogs off a leash which were running amock. One little dog ran in front of my car, couldn't just see if it was still there, so had to wait until it ran back up the grass verge.

I thought this was rather dangerous.

Think the place to complain may be this E-Mail address but not sure:-

[email protected]

I am sure they are probably aware of the situation anyway.

BERNADETTE 04-08-2007 13:23

Yes it is a disgrace, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with just parking anywhere they want.

Liam 04-08-2007 13:27

well i live across from the snooker club at the lights before you get to church and all the gypsy kids come down there and bring their mess with them, they play on the grass where the old lodge used to be.

beechy 04-08-2007 13:34

to call these people gypsys
is being unfair to the true romany
im sure travelling yobs would be more apt

cashman 04-08-2007 13:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by beechy (Post 456042)
to call these people gypsys
is being unfair to the true romany
im sure travelling yobs would be more apt

hey they get the hump beechy if ya call em that (gypsys) travellers they like to be known as.;)

Liam 04-08-2007 14:01

nah i like to think of them as pikes but if anyone has seen snatch they'll understand:D