Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Community Talk > Church
Donate! Join Today

Church A place for the people who want to talk about the area of Church.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2007, 14:18   #16
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: gypsys

****** ive called em for years,
Old 04-08-2007, 15:35   #17
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadhurst7173 View Post
but why do they have to leave such a mess, have you seen the state of where they are camping down church i cant beleive nothing is being done about the all the rubbish thrown all over. it looks such an eyesore,
Just had to laugh re. litter . my son has just rung me from Singapore, and remarks how litter free and respectful to their surroundings people are ... maybe because the fine for dropping litter is $1,000 and two strikes of the cane

Maybe this could be the deterrent .. could you imagine the controversy here. ?
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 15:38   #18

The council are on to them according to today's Accrington Observer but I don't know how long it will take before they are given an eviction order.
whistler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 19:54   #19
Senior Member+

I have been to Ernest street church twice this week for my Duke Of Edingborough and on the monday we was putting up a tent on the grass , and a few of them came over trying to cause a problem next minute there was loads and i mean loads trying to nick the ten poles bags etc , police came after trying to assault people and said that something would be done , went yesterday and they where throwing rocks at the church , at the cars and at people someone that was going into the church got attacked by a screwdriver in her face and another got punched in the face and rocks herld at them and then coming out of the church they where all getting rid of there waste on the grass , have they never heard of a toliet!

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 20:05   #20
God Member

thats just pathetic, there must be something the council can do about it
Old 04-08-2007, 20:39   #21
Senior Member+

Nope never do theres a law saying places that gypsys can stay but there they cant but its awfull because there ,there you cant do things , i tell you what ill be really angry if tomorrow they start at the old people going into the church, thats something i wont tolerate!

Old 04-08-2007, 20:46   #22
God Member

good on ya lad....but be careful
Old 04-08-2007, 22:59   #23
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fc:stanley View Post
I have been to Ernest street church twice this week for my Duke Of Edingborough and on the monday we was putting up a tent on the grass , and a few of them came over trying to cause a problem next minute there was loads and i mean loads trying to nick the ten poles bags etc , police came after trying to assault people and said that something would be done , went yesterday and they where throwing rocks at the church , at the cars and at people someone that was going into the church got attacked by a screwdriver in her face and another got punched in the face and rocks herld at them and then coming out of the church they where all getting rid of there waste on the grass , have they never heard of a toliet!
I don't like the fact that they are there, my mum lives just round the corner from Ernest Street Church and I do not trust them one bit. It is time they moved on and took their dirty filthy habits with them.
BERNADETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 07:54   #24
Senior Member+

Well here is the last one
I was coming back from dentist on friday , a lad that leaves near my house was going past accroos the middle, i was going on side, anyway one biiiiiiiiiig momma stop him and his mate and she says, excuse me, so my mate looked up cuz she was massive, and she goes im not gonna hit you or anything but give me a fag,how dare she the big fat cow to talk to someone like that and even worse, demanding things, its disgusting, i kept walking but i just felt so angry.
They have fires going off and kids no older than 2 were playing around the fire while their parents were drinking beer, it was only 11:30am.

I wanted to make a complaint about them being there but someone told me that no matter how many times you complain there is nothin you can do because once they go they can come back after 24h and so on.

I know all gypsis are not the same cuz i have friends that leave in ossy and they are brilliant but this one are a disgrace!!!
Yolanda25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 11:30   #25

just got back off me hols and thought they might of been moved on, but doesnt sound like it, it sounds like you have had a week from hell with them,
broadhurst7173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 12:56   #26
Senior Member+

They set a caravan on fire on fridaylol

Old 12-08-2007, 15:39   #27
Give, give, give member

For anyone who wasn't actually there, or didn't see this travelling couple's wedding on television last week, here it is.

Hankies at the ready.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 15:43   #28
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
For anyone who wasn't actually there, or didn't see this travelling couple's wedding on television last week, here it is.

Hankies at the ready.

No,I didn't see it on television but I read about it in the paper.They said her dress weighed 19 stone. Stupid woman,why would you want to wear a dress that weighed 19 stone???.I'm surprised she could even stand up in it.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 18:16   #29
Senior Member+

Omg i have never see anythin as pathetic as that
the bride didnt seem very happy, well neither will i be if i was to fit on that stupid dress and kiss my new husband who was ugly as **** ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Yolanda25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2007, 11:16   #30
Senior Member+

travellers have set up camp on the green at the
end of windsor road grt harwood
only jealous cause i cant afford similar
cars that they run

like i've never been gone
beechy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..