Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Community Talk > Church
Donate! Join Today

Church A place for the people who want to talk about the area of Church.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2010, 07:54   #16
Senior Member+

Re: Oh dear what can I say about Church

The area could be nice, but norfolk grove seems to be such a place of compressed negativity it could almost be down to mystical negative energies of nature that attract the dregs there

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugget123 View Post
I bought my house in Church and loved it and still do and if I could I would still be living there

I moved to Church from Higher Antley Street in 2001 well I moved to Norfolk Grove * cringes as people roll eyes* I know I was asking for it.
I got and ex-three bed council house and it ws lovely just a shame about the neighbours

is that why church is so known for its horribleness and hostility because you live there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf View Post
I notice your residence is in Ossy. What are you doing parking your car in Church? Personally, I'm sick and tired of people from Ossy using Church as a place to park their old bangers. Get this scrapheap and your silly German faggot dog out of Church otherwise I may well come round and stick a half Nori through your windscreen.

he lives at express gifts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
my fella lives in Church, just off Henry Street, its not bad where he lives, very quiet, i think its down the bottom end near St James' Church thats bad now

Last edited by Restless; 08-08-2010 at 08:02. Reason: AGH double post!!
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-08-2010, 08:59   #17
Resting in Peace

Re: Oh dear what can I say about Church

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
is that why church is so known for its horribleness and hostility because you live there?
Na Restless its okay when Tealeaf's in Wapping

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..