Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Community Talk > Church
Donate! Join Today

Church A place for the people who want to talk about the area of Church.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2008, 00:02   #16
God Member

Re: Rumours Abound Re: The Stag

When I was on hols a few weeks ago My hubby had a night out with my bro , now we actually gave up smoking over 14 months ago and he went to talk to my bro in the smokin part of the pub and actually said that it was the most sociable part of the night,

Everyone was talking to each other unlike inside the pub, So as uncomfortable as it is its actually bringing people together. (and no I dont fully agree with the ban)
Anyway back on topic , If the Stag has reopened does that mean the meets will dwindle back there because accyweb seemed to be a much friendlier place after everyone had had a night in the stag. lol (ummm perhaps it was the alcohol as well ) hehehe
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-12-2008, 06:24   #17
Resting in Peace

Me Less & Benipete will be checking the stag out .............on your behalf and there might be a meet in there soon
its a hard job but someone has to do it.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 06:28   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
Me Less & Benipete will be checking the stag out .............on your behalf and there might be a meet in there soon
its a hard job but someone has to do it.
I think this just shows the devotion to Accyweb you lot have. Lets hope people see how you put yourselves out and realise that all you do is voluntary and Less is grumpy all the time because of pressure's like this

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..