Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Heritage and History (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f124/)
-   -   Update on Accrington Conservative Club (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f124/update-on-accrington-conservative-club-63278.html)

Less 10-04-2013 10:15

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1052212)
Ya great disguise ain't it cashy :D

Ewoodidiot was the pits.
Cavemandoodah just visits them.
:D

Accrington Lad 10-04-2013 10:55

None of this is true. I have not been petitioning nor have I asked for donations.
The only donations I asked for were donations of flowers and plant pots to make the building look nicer.
I've been posting the plans on facebook for quite some time now and it was other people who didn't seem too happy about those plans, not myself.
Anything about donations to save the roof was a misunderstanding and I was just trying to get people to look at my website which said absolutely NOTHING about donating to save Churchills but in fact donating to keep the website up and running.
I can officially say since I have met the owner that I stand by his plans to demolish the building and wish him luck with it.

BERNADETTE 10-04-2013 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 (Post 1052225)
None of this is true. I have not been petitioning nor have I asked for donations.
The only donations I asked for were donations of flowers and plant pots to make the building look nicer.
I've been posting the plans on facebook for quite some time now and it was other people who didn't seem too happy about those plans, not myself.
Anything about donations to save the roof was a misunderstanding and I was just trying to get people to look at my website which said absolutely NOTHING about donating to save Churchills but in fact donating to keep the website up and running.
I can officially say since I have met the owner that I stand by his plans to demolish the building and wish him luck with it.

The plans have been in place for at least the past six years at the very least, why has nothing happened in the meantime?

Accrington Lad 10-04-2013 13:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 1052236)
The plans have been in place for at least the past six years at the very least, why has nothing happened in the meantime?

The plans for Apartments, basement restaurant and rooftop cafe are very recent.
The plans before that were a glass atrium with offices, a gym and a basement restaurant.
The owner is a very busy man, it takes a lot of planning for a project like this.

Less 10-04-2013 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 (Post 1052238)
The plans before that were a glass atrium with offices, a gym and a basement restaurant.
The owner is a very busy man, it takes a lot of planning for a project like this.

Who poked you with a stick and woke you up?

cashman 10-04-2013 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1052244)
Who poked you with a stick and woke you up?

very interesting question Less,Perhaps DtheP n Mog have got summat yon?:D

BERNADETTE 10-04-2013 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 (Post 1052238)

Try telling that to people living nearby whilst the building is left to go to wrack and ruin. The plans could have been changed ages ago if that was the owners intention. I will believe there is any serious intent to carry improvements out when I see it.

cashman 10-04-2013 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1052254)
very interesting question Less,Perhaps DtheP n Mog have got summat yon?:D

Have come to conclusion if they aint the same they are mates.

DtheP47 10-04-2013 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1052286)

You need to catch-up matey ;)

That feller in Germany with the hairy toes and Restless picked up on it yonks ago too ;)

odders 10-04-2013 15:47

Quote:

I believe what the owner states, before I believe you.

Quote:

And owner Iftikharul Bhatti said he had not given permission for anyone to fundraise and had no knowledge of the campaign.
He said: “Quite simply none of it is true.
Quote:

And again, he said,

Quote:

"The plans haven’t changed at all.”
Just stop telling lies.

odders 10-04-2013 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by DtheP47 (Post 1052289)
You need to catch-up matey ;)

That feller in Germany with the hairy toes and Restless picked up on it yonks ago too ;)

So easy to spot, the wannabe urban explorers united.
My guess is he was at school doing a project on Accy, googled, found pictures of the con club on various ue forums. Got a fix because it looked cool, at this time he also saw pictures of the church over road:p, a bit more google, and it had been tried in 2008 or so to save it, when people originally gained access and first started posting pics on the ue forums. And so he set himself on a mission to better what they failed at. Hence the troll fest on this thread.

Did he know something we didn't? Is the LT so slow it takes a month to publish a story;).

After another google session he came up with underground Accy pictures, hence another troll fest.

And the bile continues.

DtheP47 10-04-2013 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by odders (Post 1052299)

And the bile continues.

No bile from me Mr o
Mild opprobrium and gentle ridicule ...oh Yes

The idiom "Like shooting fish in a barrel" as used by my old mate Walter springs to mind. ;)

Less 10-04-2013 17:10

Quote:

And the bile continues.

Who's bile?
Yours?

He's an innocent child trying to punch above his weight, he has been tolerated extremely well so far despite his ridiculous posts.
Probably he may grow up on here, give him 5 years lets see how he changes his way of posting.
:o

jaysay 10-04-2013 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1052286)

Well its nice to see like minded people getting on Cashy:yumyum::D

jaysay 10-04-2013 17:14

Quote:

So easy to spot, the wannabe urban explorers united.
My guess is he was at school doing a project on Accy, googled, found pictures of the con club on various ue forums. Got a fix because it looked cool, at this time he also saw pictures of the church over road:p, a bit more google, and it had been tried in 2008 or so to save it, when people originally gained access and first started posting pics on the ue forums. And so he set himself on a mission to better what they failed at. Hence the troll fest on this thread.

Did he know something we didn't? Is the LT so slow it takes a month to publish a story;).

After another google session he came up with underground Accy pictures, hence another troll fest.

And the bile continues.

Think you've got that spot on Odders only not too much bile:rolleyes: