Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Heritage and History (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f124/)
-   -   Update on Accrington Conservative Club (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f124/update-on-accrington-conservative-club-63278.html)

Accrington Lad 26-01-2013 22:36

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club

ging gang goolies!!??!!??

dont know what that is but ive not got a very nice image in my head??

davemac 26-01-2013 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 (Post 1039150)
ging gang goolies!!??!!??

dont know what that is but ive not got a very nice image in my head??

Are you saying you have never played with your woggle, or had a dib dib dib.

maxthecollie 26-01-2013 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by davemac (Post 1039154)

dob dobdob

Accrington Lad 26-01-2013 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by davemac (Post 1039154)

dib dib dib means do your best.dunno what ur on about woggle.

MargaretR 26-01-2013 23:26

Ging Gang Goolie ? Scout Songs - YouTube

davemac 26-01-2013 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 1039169)

They don't wright songs like that anymore.

Restless 27-01-2013 01:35

Beyond Hope

davemac 27-01-2013 10:38

And if you follow that with the Ying Tong song I will be a happy camper.

jaysay 27-01-2013 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1039187)
Beyond Hope

He's a wind up merchant Rob

cashman 27-01-2013 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1039230)
He's a wind up merchant Rob

Thats a very polite way of describing.:D

Less 27-01-2013 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 (Post 1039125)
Riiiight .. It really came out of nowhere didnt it, Yeaaah. When someone posts on my site that they want to pee on churchills and punch it then I will post saying what I want to do to them. Dont give what you cant take.

As has already been said you should say such things on your site.

How do you think the owner of this site feels when some juvenile abuses the members of his site?
:mad:

Mog 27-01-2013 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 (Post 1038972)
Ill slap you

I dont know who you are and I dont think I want to. Whether you are some older person who is taking the Mick or if you are a young wippersnapper who has no idea what he is talking about and has the manners of a pig. It matters not to me. What does matter though is that you have made a threat to one of the older members on this site. I live in Kent, which is a good job for you mate. because If the threat was aimed at me. I would be on my way up to Accy to assist you with your thinking.

Accrington Lad 27-01-2013 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mog (Post 1039303)
I dont know who you are and I dont think I want to. Whether you are some older person who is taking the Mick or if you are a young wippersnapper who has no idea what he is talking about and has the manners of a pig. It matters not to me. What does matter though is that you have made a threat to one of the older members on this site. I live in Kent, which is a good job for you mate. because If the threat was aimed at me. I would be on my way up to Accy to assist you with your thinking.

Please dont assult a minor, i know i might deserve it for some of the things i have come out with but its not worth it for you as u will get done off the police. Sorry.
But its not like i came on this site and just started insulting and calling everyone horrible things. It just started because people started telling me that I shouldnt be going into derelict places and telling me theres no hope for the building and demanding i give up, which doesnt feel nice when nobody will supprt u when ur trying to do something u think is helpful and nice for the community. It just made me flip and write negative things which i now know i shouldnt but at the time i wasnt thinking. I just felt as if everyone was purposely trying to wind me up and I do not like feeling belittled so i just got angry. I now know that I shouldnt of done.
I will still keep trying but I will not be as picky with other peoples opinions.
I have found some very good help now from a couple of charities who say they will try and help save the building.
Thank You, and sorry to everybody that I have insulted and offended, etc.
Now please tell me some other things in Accrington that I can research and take photos etc. Cheers

susie123 27-01-2013 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 (Post 1039328)
I have found some very good help now from a couple of charities who say they will try and help save the building.
Now please tell me some other things in Accrington that I can research and take photos etc. Cheers

Those two charities will not be too happy to help you save the building if they know you in there using it as a den with your little kiddie friends like this one

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/m...einnocent.html

Less 27-01-2013 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 1039330)
Those two charities will not be too happy to help you save the building if they know you in there using it as a den with your little kiddie friends like this one

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/m...einnocent.html

Total Posts
Likes Given
Blog Entries

Less than 24 hours on site and 102 likes given?

Who is this child trying to boost?
:D

Liked: 103 times

Restless 27-01-2013 20:40

You don't get it dude do you

You are either
  1. Genuine
  2. Another one of Bee's incarnations
  3. Another person trying to wind people up

Because of the long history of windup merchants on this site(mostly the same person it seems) people don't believe to be genuine so they wind you up and test your limits. Just in case you are genuine we are imploring with you(some of us?) not to go wandering around in that building. The pics are enough to make me slightly worry that, if genuine are either going to get yourself hurt or killed inside that building. My mothers brother died around your age wandering around the roof of a building.

Retlaw 27-01-2013 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 (Post 1039328)

Accrington Cemetery, look for an empty hole & lay down, hopefully some one will then fill it in.

flashy 27-01-2013 21:22

Isn't it against site rules to have more than one account??? Setting another up so you can boost your own 'likes'?

Its definately an accywebber who hasn't been on for a while, someone who spat their dummy out last year, someone who made a total twot of himself and now is making a total twot of you lot

Less 27-01-2013 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashy (Post 1039338)
Isn't it against site rules to have more than one account??? Setting another up so you can boost your own 'likes'?

Its definately an accywebber who hasn't been on for a while, someone who spat their dummy out last year, someone who made a total twot of himself and now is making a total twot of you lot

I think it's just as much against the rules as inventing new words such as 'twot' just to get around the spellchecker is.

Accrington Lad 27-01-2013 22:24

You try to be reasonable but yet still u recieve crap. Theres no pleasing u. Guess u dont accept the apology.
And yeah i was with my mate yesterday, we set that account up for HIM and so i thought while i was on his account we might aswell like all of my posts. Im gonna like all his aswell if thats allowed.
So yeah. Ive said im sorry and thats that. Just accept it and we can forget and move on. The more u keep replying to this thread the more it will go on and the less likely i am to stop going on about the con club. Ive started looking around new threads so stop replying.
Mushhhhhh love!!! :D

steve2qec 27-01-2013 22:43

I'm giving Sambo the benefit of the doubt.

Less 27-01-2013 22:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve2qec (Post 1039369)

Well ain't that typical!

He hasn't left school yet but he's on a benefit!
:(

steve2qec 27-01-2013 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1039371)
Well ain't that typical!

He hasn't left school yet but he's on a benefit!
:(

I look at this way - would I go all this time and effort just wind-up a few people I don't even know? No!

Restless 27-01-2013 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve2qec (Post 1039374)
I look at this way - would I go all this time and effort just wind-up a few people I don't even know? No!

Certainly would be a lot of effort. Making a website and stuff

cashman 27-01-2013 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve2qec (Post 1039369)

I probably would,if i was a mug.:D

jaysay 28-01-2013 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1039381)

me too:D

Mog 28-01-2013 12:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1039429)
me too:D

Me too.

DaveinGermany 28-01-2013 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1039340)
I think it's just as much against the rules as inventing new words :D

Hang on, Jay does it all the time ! :D Can we have him banned ? :s_aim1: ;)

jaysay 28-01-2013 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1039516)
Hang on, Jay does it all the time ! :D Can we have him banned ? :s_aim1: ;)

Just two words to say to you Dave, the second one being OFF:D

steve2qec 28-01-2013 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1039381)

Mmm, maybe I should put a stop on the cheque I gave him for the Con Club restoration fund...!!!

DaveinGermany 28-01-2013 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1039517)
Just two words to say to you Dave, the second one being OFF:D

And counting isn't a strong point either I see ! :D

DtheP47 28-01-2013 21:39

Oh my golly gosh Ewoodsambo, get your science teacher to take you through Mr Newton's Law of Gravity. Just what is it you ask?
Is it as simple as, "Things tend to fall downward"

scoot66 30-01-2013 17:04

just to pour some petrol on the fire and refer to the thread about an Accrington museum.couldn't lottery funding be obtained and turn the accy con into a museum.that'll kill two birds with one stone.

Less 30-01-2013 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoot66 (Post 1039798)
just to pour some petrol on the fire and refer to the thread about an Accrington museum.couldn't lottery funding be obtained and turn the accy con into a museum.that'll kill two birds with one stone.

Couldn't the same funding or perhaps less be spent knocking this rot hole down and building a state of the art real museum?

scoot66 30-01-2013 17:40

ahhhh where's your sense of history :D if funding can be got the best way to sort it would be by tossing a coin......and who better to call,none other than ewoodsambo :D :D :D

Less 30-01-2013 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoot66 (Post 1039802)
ahhhh where's your sense of history :D if funding can be got the best way to sort it would be by tossing a coin......and who better to call,none other than ewoodsambo :D :D :D

Where's your sense?

The place was knackered 20 odd years ago, why else did the Tories sell it?

As for you're choice of adviser, sort of proves you CANNOT BE SERIOUS!

cashman 30-01-2013 18:08

Quote:

The petrol would do far more good poured on the Con Club.

jaysay 30-01-2013 18:10

Quote:

Lottery funding, have a word with one of our mods about applying for lottery funding, think our friend would have a better chance of riding the winner in the Grand National:rolleyes:

maxthecollie 30-01-2013 18:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1039811)
The petrol would do far more good poured on the Con Club.

Petrol is too expensive to pour on the Con Club. Twice the value of the Club

scoot66 30-01-2013 23:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoot66 (Post 1039802)

no I'm not ,:D I was hoping sambo would take the bait :)

scoot66 30-01-2013 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1039808)
Where's your sense?

The place was knackered 20 odd years ago, why else did the Tories sell it?

As for you're choice of adviser, sort of proves you CANNOT BE SERIOUS!

no I'm not :) was hoping sambo would take the bait :D

Accrington Lad 31-01-2013 15:08

8 Attachment(s)
Scaffolding going up round the rear today, the window boards and roof were falling off because of todays extremely windy conditions!

susie123 31-01-2013 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 (Post 1039988)
Scaffolding going up round the rear today, the window boards and roof were falling off because of todays extremely windy conditions!

Wonder who's paying for that, they should just have let it blow down.

Retlaw 31-01-2013 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 1039991)

No idea, but the Knotty Ash Jam Butty factory has just reopened, their supposed to be making tiles for the roof.

Less 31-01-2013 15:50

Quote:

I believe there's a website somewhere collecting to save it, perhaps they have?

Accrington Lad 31-01-2013 15:57

Quote:

Im glad you dont run the council then! Let it blow down and risk all the wood and metal going through somebodys windscreen or hitting a child on the head walking home from school? Well thats not clever.

Restless 31-01-2013 16:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 (Post 1039995)
Im glad you dont run the council then! Let it blow down and risk all the wood and metal going through somebodys windscreen or hitting a child on the head walking home from school? Well thats not clever.

Figure of speech. What she really means is they should pull it down

cashman 31-01-2013 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 (Post 1039995)

Well if one hit you on the head, it may just knock some sense in.:rolleyes: But i aint holding me breath.

maxthecollie 31-01-2013 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retlaw (Post 1039993)
No idea, but the Knotty Ash Jam Butty factory has just reopened, their supposed to be making tiles for the roof.

They can stick the tiles on with treacle from Sabden Treacle Mines

DaveinGermany 31-01-2013 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retlaw (Post 1039993)

Might take some time, due to risk assessment, H&S & the EU working time directive. Added to that, the JBTM & SSWU (Jam Butty Treacle Mine & Syrup Shifting Workers Union) are demanding reduced hours, more pay & quarterly Charabanc trips to Blackpool so they can go on the lash, get free Fish & Chips & all paid for by the employers ................. so your tiles may take a while. :D ;)

Retlaw 31-01-2013 19:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1040022)
Might take some time, due to risk assessment, H&S & the EU working time directive. Added to that, the JBTM & SSWU (Jam Butty Treacle Mine & Syrup Shifting Workers Union) are demanding reduced hours, more pay & quarterly Charabanc trips to Blackpool so they can go on the lash, get free Fish & Chips & all paid for by the employers ................. so your tiles may take a while. :D ;)

Tha wants tu be careful DiG, its a criminal offence to thread wander, especially into the area o them Jam Butty Makers un yon Traycul workers at Sabden.

susie123 31-01-2013 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1040022)

Here's your work force...

The Treacle People - Episode 1 - Treacle Trouble www.firemountain.co.uk - YouTube

When the roof's on they can use some parkin to plug the holes in the walls and cover the rotting floorboards with tripe.

DaveinGermany 31-01-2013 20:00

Was thinking more of Doddys gang, Mick the marmalizer, Nigel Ponsonby Smallpiece, Wee Hamish McDiddy, Harry Cott & Dickie Mint. :D Trade unionists the lot. ;)

susie123 31-01-2013 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1040034)
Was thinking more of Doddys gang, Mick the marmalizer, Nigel Ponsonby Smallpiece, Wee Hamish McDiddy, Harry Cott & Dickie Mint. :D Trade unionists the lot. ;)

Ah well you would being a Scouser. The treacle people have names like Wizzle and Mitton which are more familiar round Accy. And my favourite is the expression "what the Mankinholes is that?" - Mankinholes being a village near Todmorden.

DaveinGermany 31-01-2013 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 1040035)
Todmorden.

Which is twinned with ...................... Tah Da !!!

Bramsche (Germany) :)

susie123 31-01-2013 20:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1040038)
Which is twinned with ...................... Tah Da !!!

Bramsche (Germany) :)

There's no answer to that!

Retlaw 31-01-2013 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 1040028)
Here's your work force...

The Treacle People - Episode 1 - Treacle Trouble www.firemountain.co.uk - YouTube

When the roof's on they can use some parkin to plug the holes in the walls and cover the rotting floorboards with tripe.

I wud a thowt thur wur enuff trype on ear, wiowt spreadin id al oer fluer in yon place, sides a wur alus towd tripe un parkin don't mix.

davemac 31-01-2013 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 (Post 1039988)

Does this mean that now someone has taken custody of the building you will no longer be able to traipse the light fantastic through the corridors of yesteryear ?

Restless 31-01-2013 23:52

could prob win the current photo comp with some of those photos

davemac 01-02-2013 00:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1040065)
could prob win the current photo comp with some of those photos

You have to stop with this relentless restless urge to get him on other threads as well as this one. I don't think dissipation will dilute his barmpot dissertations for martyrdom ( I've just given myself a headache )

DtheP47 01-02-2013 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by davemac (Post 1040066)
You have to stop with this relentless restless urge to get him on other threads as well as this one. I don't think dissipation will dilute his barmpot dissertations for martyrdom ( I've just given myself a headache )

I couldn't resist the urge to dip into my bigword bucket looking for an adjective to describe our esambo...and out came "crepuscular" ;)

davemac 01-02-2013 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by DtheP47 (Post 1040089)
I couldn't resist the urge to dip into my bigword bucket looking for an adjective to describe our esambo...and out came "crepuscular" ;)

I don't go out in the dark?

cashman 01-02-2013 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by DtheP47 (Post 1040089)

Does the translation start with P. n end with K.?

jaysay 01-02-2013 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1040094)

Thats the one cashy, thats the one:D

DtheP47 01-02-2013 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1040094)

Now you know I am on probation for cussing and the like on here so let's keep it simple Mr C..translation begins in D ends in M (three letters) ;)

DtheP47 01-02-2013 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by davemac (Post 1040092)
I don't go out in the dark?

Your avatar does though ;)

davemac 01-02-2013 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by DtheP47 (Post 1040131)
Your avatar does though ;)

I'm just a fun guy

davemac 03-02-2013 23:23

This thread has lost its Guiding Light, what are we to do now, who will keep us up to date and tell us what we have to do next. Or is his absence just a blip and he will return to lead us out of the darkness.

susie123 03-02-2013 23:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by davemac (Post 1040546)
This thread has lost its Guiding Light, what are we to do now, who will keep us up to date and tell us what we have to do next. Or is his absence just a blip and he will return to lead us out of the darkness.

Don't tempt fate Dave, he's probably just doing exams or something.

churchfcrules 03-02-2013 23:46

loss of internet privalges maybe, for wandering around old buildings?

Restless 03-02-2013 23:54

What if he has hurt himself and is all broken battered and in pieces in the basement of that crap hole building

Less 03-02-2013 23:56

He's wandering lost in the churchills labyrinth of cellars, trying to find a signal on his mobile so he can tell us about the rotten floorboards he found.

Restless thinking similar I see!

susie123 04-02-2013 00:03

Should have been in there with his picture-taking old building aficionado chums by now. (If they exist.)

DtheP47 04-02-2013 01:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 1040554)
Should have been in there with his picture-taking old building aficionado chums by now. (If they exist.)

I'll tell you what though judging by the quality of his photos he has some serious camera kit. I know the lad who owns DMC Scaffolding and I've told him to leave the body but retrieve the cameras. ;)

jaysay 04-02-2013 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by davemac (Post 1040546)

Was only think this myself Dave, maybe mummy has been looking over his shoulder while he's been keeping us informed that he's an accident waiting to happen and she's grounded him and confiscated his camera :rolleyes:

susie123 04-02-2013 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by DtheP47 (Post 1040556)
I'll tell you what though judging by the quality of his photos he has some serious camera kit. ;)

It was a Christmas present from his mummy and daddy.

Restless 04-02-2013 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 1040598)
It was a Christmas present from his mummy and daddy.

Prob belongs to mummy and daddy

DtheP47 05-02-2013 11:30

1 Attachment(s)
Is this our errant and callow youth?
The lads from DMc scaffolding went back to the Con yesterday to check the scaffolding after those high winds. Cut a long story short one of the boys thought he could hear some noises coming up from the basement steps or passages and decided to investigate. Creeping slowly down the wet stairs he was surprised to see a flickering light coming from one of the cellars. As he crept ever deeper into the crypt unfortunately his mobile phone rang alerting whoever was down there. Realising his cover was blown he pressed quickly on downwards only to see a pair of legs and nike trainers dissapearing into a rubble strewn passage way. There was however on the table left in the trespassers haste to escape identity, two tins of Red Bull a pack of Swizzells Love Hearts but more importantly a brand spanking new Black Pentax K-30 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm DAL Lens.
The upshot of it all is we have uploaded all the photos and whilst a lot are not fit to be published on the Accyweb to be seen by ladies of a delicate disposition, this one is of particular interest. I think it’s the boy himself.

flashy 05-02-2013 12:36

i think the police need to be looking into this

Margaret Pilkington 05-02-2013 12:40

Me too!

flashy 05-02-2013 13:14

breaking an entering perhaps

davemac 05-02-2013 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by DtheP47 (Post 1040714)
The lads from DMc scaffolding went back to the Con yesterday to check the scaffolding after those high winds. Cut a long story short one of the boys thought he could hear some noises coming up from the basement steps or passages and decided to investigate. Creeping slowly down the wet stairs he was surprised to see a flickering light coming from one of the cellars. As he crept ever deeper into the crypt unfortunately his mobile phone rang alerting whoever was down there. Realising his cover was blown he pressed quickly on downwards only to see a pair of legs and nike trainers dissapearing into a rubble strewn passage way. There was however on the table left in the trespassers haste to escape identity, two tins of Red Bull a pack of Swizzells Love Hearts but more importantly a brand spanking new Black Pentax K-30 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm DAL Lens.
The upshot of it all is we have uploaded all the photos and whilst a lot are not fit to be published on the Accyweb to be seen by ladies of a delicate disposition, this one is of particular interest. I think it’s the boy himself.

Why would he run, after he went to great pains to tell us that there is no such law as trespass, or is there more to this story !

Accrington Lad 05-02-2013 14:13

Yeah because thats true isnt it.

susie123 05-02-2013 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by DtheP47 (Post 1040714)

I don't believe a word of this.

1. Where is the electricity coming from to power that lamp in the picture? Don't think the power would still be on after all these years. Especially as Sam keeps mentioning torches.
2. Sam said his camera was a Samsung WB101 not a Pentax. And the folks from DMC are now in possession of whatever camera it was? That's theft.
3. Do we know it really is the cellar of the Con Club?

Think a very large pinch of salt is needed.

Less 05-02-2013 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 1040735)
I don't believe a word of this.

1. Where is the electricity coming from to power that lamp in the picture? Don't think the power would still be on after all these years. Especially as Sam keeps mentioning torches.
2. Sam said his camera was a Samsung WB101 not a Pentax. And the folks from DMC are now in possession of whatever camera it was? That's theft.
3. Do we know it really is the cellar of the Con Club?

Think a very large pinch of salt is needed.

sometimes lady, you do miss the obvious and go on one!

susie123 05-02-2013 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1040736)
sometimes lady, you do miss the obvious and go on one!

Sorry Less if I'm being naive or thick, and here's me thinking I'm applying logical scientific principles!

Gordon Booth 05-02-2013 15:01

Pentax K30- that's a £500-£600 camera. You need to deliver a lot of newspapers to buy one of those, although I bet he's more upset he left his Swizzells Love Hearts behind.
Good to see his interests go beyond derelict buildings, though. Or is it?

churchfcrules 05-02-2013 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 1040743)
Sorry Less if I'm being naive or thick, and here's me thinking I'm applying logical scientific principles!

hate to say it sue, but a bit of both, love

ask yourself would they have a chandalier down the cellar too?

susie123 05-02-2013 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchfcrules (Post 1040748)
ask yourself would they have a chandalier down the cellar too?

Surely that was exactly my point - you don't really think I was taken in do you? that post was written with tongue firmly in cheek.

churchfcrules 05-02-2013 15:13

hey ive had two pints n a whiff of the barmaids apron with less n mick, anthings possible today

Less 05-02-2013 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchfcrules (Post 1040751)
hey ive had two pints n a whiff of the barmaids apron with less n mick, anthings possible today

Typical, meet someone for a couple of pints and they'll blame you for everything wrong in their lives.
I liked you up until I had to get a round in.

churchfcrules 05-02-2013 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1040752)
Typical, meet someone for a couple of pints and they'll blame you for everything wrong in their lives.
I liked you up until I had to get a round in.

mick conveniently had a bathroom break around the same time, strange that!

Less 05-02-2013 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchfcrules (Post 1040759)
mick conveniently had a bathroom break around the same time, strange that!

Not strange at all, Mick has to keep hold of his brass incase I need to borrow.

jaysay 05-02-2013 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 1040743)

I think Less is pointing out susie, that most people know see this type of post as an hoax. all except one that is:rolleyes:

Less 05-02-2013 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1040769)
I think Less is pointing out susie, that most people know see this type of post as an hoax. all except one that is:rolleyes:

You think?

Wow, that's news!

jaysay 05-02-2013 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1040771)
You think?

Wow, that's news!

I'll look after ya Less:dummy:

Accrington Lad 10-02-2013 12:27

The con club was on the One Show

flashy 10-02-2013 12:44

as where the majority of the run down places in accy, now shut up and get your homework done

Restless 10-02-2013 12:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 (Post 1041442)
The con club was on the One Show

Did you record it to cherish the video forever and ever

Accrington Lad 10-02-2013 14:32

Its a wind up, found those pictures on a derelict building forum and stuck my username on them. I still love the con club but I have never been in. I do want to have a look though. Would be a good explore. Looks too dangerous though. But my opinions on the building are still the same - it should be saved but its unlikely. Thanks for taking part folks.

Now you post "i knew it"