Accrington Web

Accrington Web (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Heritage and History (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f124/)
-   -   Update on Accrington Conservative Club (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f124/update-on-accrington-conservative-club-63278.html)

susie123 12-01-2013 14:11

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 (Post 1036682)
The current owners of the Church in Cannon Street were planning to turn it into a gym. But the council think that they have changed there mind because they do not have the funds and have not taken full ownership of the building yet even though there is a huge SOLD sign. So the buildings current status is unknown.

And so it goes on, just like Churchills. No one has the money.

Rob, do you do the lottery?

Restless 12-01-2013 14:40

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 1036684)
And so it goes on, just like Churchills. No one has the money.

Rob, do you do the lottery?

Occasionally

jaysay 12-01-2013 14:42

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mick (Post 1036620)
Sorry i took it to repair the roof on the Railway Pub which is far more important:D

I like a man who gets his priorities right:D

Accrington Lad 12-01-2013 15:14

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1036692)
I like a man who gets his priorities right:D

No - just no.

jaysay 12-01-2013 15:24

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 (Post 1036705)
No - just no.

Yes -just yes;) the open pub is more important and a ruined pub

Accrington Lad 12-01-2013 15:28

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1036713)
Yes -just yes;) the open pub is more important and a ruined pub

I am gonna fix it - sooner or later - trust me!

(even if it means selling my rolex to get the money for the repairs of the roof.

Less 12-01-2013 15:35

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 (Post 1036716)
I am gonna fix it - sooner or later - trust me!

You've more chance of calming down your signature, who is your designer?
Send him onto the roof, anyone with that sort of insane taste is worth sacrificing to keep you with us.

Restless 12-01-2013 15:51

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 1036720)
You've more chance of calming down your signature, who is your designer?
Send him onto the roof, anyone with that sort of insane taste is worth sacrificing to keep you with us.

Horrific isn't it

Accrington Lad 12-01-2013 15:56

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club
 
grrr

jaysay 12-01-2013 16:01

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 (Post 1036716)
I am gonna fix it - sooner or later - trust me!

(even if it means selling my rolex to get the money for the repairs of the roof.

Now you are taking the pith, not only a young fool but a dreamer too:hesoff:

maxthecollie 12-01-2013 16:02

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1036713)
Yes -just yes;) the open pub is more important and a ruined pub

Definately

DaveinGermany 12-01-2013 16:13

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb5ndRhEzf8

I've not really taken this thread or the starter seriously since it began & I don't see any more reason to now either. :rolleyes:

Restless 12-01-2013 16:47

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club
 
Monty Python - The architect sketch - YouTube

Neil 13-01-2013 10:35

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by susie123 (Post 1036684)
And so it goes on, just like Churchills. No one has the money.

Rob, do you do the lottery?

The council are currently emptying their building of staff at the top end of Cannon Street. It will be empty by the end of March ish.

I have not officially heard what the plans are, the unofficial idea I was told might have us with another empty building on that street.

Mog 13-01-2013 10:54

Re: Update on Accrington Conservative Club
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ewoodsambo3 (Post 1036682)
The current owners of the Church in Cannon Street were planning to turn it into a gym. But the council think that they have changed there mind because they do not have the funds and have not taken full ownership of the building yet even though there is a huge SOLD sign. So the buildings current status is unknown.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 1036842)
The council are currently emptying their building of staff at the top end of Cannon Street. It will be empty by the end of March ish.

I have not officially heard what the plans are, the unofficial idea I was told might have us with another empty building on that street.

I know I said I would not get involved with this thread again but seeing as though Sam is in contact with the council, maybe he can tell us whats happening with their building on Cannon St. Sam are you at liberty to make a comment on the councils building and could you tell us who your contact is.


All times are GMT. The time now is 14:09.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com

Page generated in 0.13917 seconds with 8 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1