Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Old Accrington > Heritage and History
Donate! Join Today

Heritage and History A place to discuss the history of our local area.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 6 Post By Atarah
  • 3 Post By Rowlf

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-07-2015, 21:44   #1
Senior Member+

Hyndburn Heritage Museum in the Arndale

Short film here to watch

Atarah
Atarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-07-2015, 22:05   #2
Full Member+

Re: Hyndburn Heritage Museum in the Arndale

Love this. the Heritage Centre is a credit to all involved with it. It is full of interesting things. Hopefully folk will continue to give articles and photos etc so that the work of preserving Accy's heritage will continue for many many years to come. I myself have given a few things . I always have a look in when I visit the town and every time there is something new to see. To all who are giving of their time and efforts to running and expanding this wonderful centre I say thank you and well done.You are doing a wonderful job.
Atarah, hilleluk and Accyexplorer like this.
Rowlf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2015, 11:03   #3
Senior Member+

Re: Hyndburn Heritage Museum in the Arndale

If I can be constructively critical....It would be improved by more visuals of the exhibits rather than Bernard's lengthy on-screen presence. His voice-over is fine. The concept of the short film is excellent and will help bring folk in. I hope it gets sent to those inside and outside the area
Bob Dobson is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..