Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes > Forum Games
Donate! Join Today

Forum Games You know those games, link the song, word thread, eat the hedgehog... Well this is a place just for them. Just to keep them a little seperate from the rest of anything goes.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2006, 19:31   #211
Senior Member+

Re: Accywebbers Daily Trivia quiz Comp!!!

your doin a great job mel...you do it your way and balls to the rest ....if they dont appreciate it let em do their own ...

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-10-2006, 19:38   #212
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttonsmum
But there's something strange happening, it says Ian only got 8 out of 10 but the 2 answers it told him he got wrong did click on the correct answers because he also said the answers aloud.
Sorry that has happened, u have to make sure the answers he selects after changing his mind is selected before clicking finish - again i do not have responsibility of the sites submittions of scores - all i do is select your question subjects & monitor shouts & make sure its as fair as possible im only hosting it i dont know the actual questions given to people or mark the scores personally - that is the site itself - i only host it a bit like a presenters role
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 19:44   #213
God Member

Thank you Mel for the karma - wondered why it had gone up so much!

Thanks for sorting out the quiz im enjoying it - especially when i beat tinks & mt!
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 19:55   #214
God Member

well not too good today ssssiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhh.
another good quiz though mel keep up the good work, i look foward to my daily brain rattler heehee
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 22:09   #215
Yank in King Art's Court!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttonsmum
But there's something strange happening, it says Ian only got 8 out of 10 but the 2 answers it told him he got wrong did click on the correct answers because he also said the answers aloud.
When I try to go fast I find myself clicking on the right answer, however, sometimes I must have just missed the circle. It's very frustrating when you get all right but then are informed "you failed to answer question #4" or "the right answer is" and it is exactly what you had "selected."

Congrats to shillelagh! Also for you Raver. Be it known I was pulling for Rishton. Great job Accymel!

(Said in jest) Also mel, thought I had whinged enough about Mariah, not being credited for right answers, the stinkin' English tele stuff, the missed days while Accyweb was down, etc. Also had 2 women in competition with. Bloody English favoritism if ya ask me!

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 22:24   #216
I am Banned

PMSL!!!! lancyorkyankee ........ 2 women? gee now thats punishment heheheheheheehe you will have to let us know more about that will watch out for that this month if you aren't shunned into silence hehehehehe
Old 02-10-2006, 01:22   #217
Yank in King Art's Court!

Yeah mel it can be tough. I've got my wife Cindy (cinnyose) and daughter Annie (annello) both gunning for me. I guess me kicking their butts in Jeopardy for all these years have resulted in some trivia rage and revenge! Okay, I just got my 13 year old son to join up (fishandchips) so I've got a very small bit of testosterone on my side!

Now if I can keep the "PMSL" stuff coming, I'll at least whoop Blackburn Raver in the category eh?

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 06:06   #218

Well all I can say is.. trivia ain't my thing... but its fun trying anyway
eggstoocool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 07:19   #219

well thank you very much mel..my life will be a misery for at least another week probably two as the last time i went to pictures was over thirty years ago.i feel sorry for lancyorkyankee as he has two to put up with.
keep up the good work mel.
any chance of a football quiz as i know i could shut raver up on that..
Old 02-10-2006, 09:32   #220
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancYorkYankee
Now if I can keep the "PMSL" stuff coming, I'll at least whoop Blackburn Raver in the category eh?
PMSL well certainly going to give him a run for his money lol
Old 02-10-2006, 09:36   #221
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishton blue
well thank you very much mel..my life will be a misery for at least another week probably two as the last time i went to pictures was over thirty years ago.i feel sorry for lancyorkyankee as he has two to put up with.
keep up the good work mel.
any chance of a football quiz as i know i could shut raver up on that..
Awwwww Rishton movie one will be changed to another topic for thursday morning so only a few days. PMSL at shutting Raver up on footy........im saying nowt now that would be funny lmao
Old 02-10-2006, 12:36   #222
Senior Member+

theres two hopes of me beatin my pops at a sports quiz, so il call myself bob from now until i do beat him ...

at least let me have a couple more weeks before the sports quiz mel....i just love having the bragging rights

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
Old 02-10-2006, 12:40   #223
Senior Member+

POPS I GOT 10 AGAIN .....

keep tryin

Old 02-10-2006, 12:55   #224
Senior Member+

The background colour was different today. It confussed me, i couldn't see the answers properly. Not fair no warning at all.

The views expressed here are my own & are not necessarily those of the site.
AccyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 13:04   #225
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyJay
The background colour was different today. It confussed me, i couldn't see the answers properly. Not fair no warning at all.
LOL nowt to do with me i aint touched it

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..