Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes > Forum Games
Donate! Join Today

Forum Games You know those games, link the song, word thread, eat the hedgehog... Well this is a place just for them. Just to keep them a little seperate from the rest of anything goes.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2006, 14:29   #61
white rabbits

Re: Accywebbers Daily Trivia quiz Comp!!!

Can we not have another look,? i cant remember what i got wrong..
Old 07-09-2006, 14:38   #62
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUMMIBOO
Can you only play once accymel?
Yeah you can only play once so if ya ****** it up its tough - thats the way it is sorry
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 14:39   #63
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
See.

Not interupted by any grumpy meter readers and I'm the only person, so far, with a 100% correct answer score.

Bring it on.

Can I chose my own pony?
Hehehehehehe Rindy theres still time yet tho
Old 07-09-2006, 14:59   #64
Resident Waffler

I know what I got wrong and the annoying thing is that I thought of the correct answer first and talked myself out of it because he was dead!

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 15:19   #65
God Member

That was similar with my only incorrect one to willow. If i'd actually gone with my first instinct i would have got all 10 right. It's all fun
Old 07-09-2006, 16:06   #66
Yank in King Art's Court!

Thanks mel, that was a nice change of pace for a hectic day. Hadn't ever heard of the one place but what gets me was them telling me I didn't answer the question that I'd had memorized since childhood. UGH!

Folks, BE SURE TO FILL IN ALL THE BLANKS! I guess, you guys had me scared over that whole time issue. Expected a boom to lower over me head if I didn't go fast, fast, fast!

This will be a nice distraction from the pressures of the day. Thanks again mel and all you who make Accyweb such an enjoyable experience!

Brian

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 16:30   #67
God Member

It really is an excellent website. There's loads of different quiz's on many different subjects. I've been playing on the music ones then tested what I could remember from college on a few of the humanities subjects. Just going to have a play on the astrology quiz's now.
Old 07-09-2006, 22:37   #68
Senior Member+

Well, I just had a go. A bit of a panic on the first one as I was trying to complete them as quick as I could and forgot to go back to it. Must admit that I wouldn't have known it but I could have taken a chance with a guess!!

7 isn't too bad I suppose, better luck tomorrow!

So much muck to eat before you die
junetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 22:55   #69
Give, give, give member

I don't know how you work it as host Mel, but rather than closing it couldn't you leave it open until you start the next one the day after?

It might allow some of the members from the otherside of the world, who come on in the middle of our night to play if they want too.

Just a thought.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 22:59   #70
Senior Member+

I think it might be sorted Rindy, I just entered it and it still had over five hours to run x

So much muck to eat before you die
junetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 23:03   #71
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by junetta
I think it might be sorted Rindy, I just entered it and it still had over five hours to run x
It said that last night as well though, but it closed about one-ish.

Old 07-09-2006, 23:30   #72
I am Banned

Because yesterdays was on manual set i had to stop the quiz 12.30am last night reason being if i changed the quiz questions while it still had a few hours to go then people who did it earlier would complain or those that did it later could complain certainly if questions were easier or harder - so that was the reason im afraid.

As i set it on automatic i will see if that makes any difference so as rindy has suggested i will leave tonights quiz open & turn over at 5am to new quiz itself, now doing this means i cant be responsible for any category set so if its mixed bag questions again altho it wont be same questions aas its radomly done with exceptions so calling it russian roulette as its sods law hehehehehehe, which will save me pressure tomoz as ive to be out in morning & stuff so least i dont have to worry as such - hopefully

Bear with me im trying my best 1st time as host on this site - plus i dont play it hehehe

Last edited by accymel; 07-09-2006 at 23:35.
Old 07-09-2006, 23:39   #73
Give, give, give member

You're doing great Missy Mel.

Thank you. x

Old 07-09-2006, 23:43   #74
I am Banned

QUIZ OPEN & RUNNING TILL TIME LEFT TONIGHT & NEW QUIZ WILL AUTO SET ITSELF SO READY FOR EARLY RISERS !!!!!

So please dont shoot the host tommoz as to category or questions - its doing it itself on AUTO PILOT, if you want a controlled category & various setting then i will have to close it to reset, unfortunately i cant change the sites quiz timings hence manually it has to be done as im not waiting up till 5am to reset so hence controlled time is needed if manual setting is on. I will see shouts & posts as to how it goes whether its best auto or manual, let me know Will post todays quiz scores some time tomoz or you can check it by clicking 'standings' on site for winning results

Last edited by accymel; 07-09-2006 at 23:46.
Old 07-09-2006, 23:58   #75
I am Banned

WELL DONE EVERYONE

Thanks to all taking part & hope it continues quite a record of players today, makes the comp more competitive hehehehehe If theres anymore that want to join in - more the merrier, please if you cant use your accyweb username please post or shout who you are - cheers

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..