Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes > Forum Games
Donate! Join Today

Forum Games You know those games, link the song, word thread, eat the hedgehog... Well this is a place just for them. Just to keep them a little seperate from the rest of anything goes.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2006, 09:58   #796
I am Banned

Re: Accywebbers Daily Trivia quiz Comp!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishton blue
as raver as said to accymel me and raver share a computer at home. i go on in the morning and when he comes home from work i dont get anywhere near it.when all this cheating started i told raver who the cheats were as i used to sit here and watch them do it sad yes.when i asked raver how people were doing it he eventually put me on the right track.so i created brynbo2004 and went on global challenge to see if it worked. it didnt as the questions are never the same.so ontuesday of this week i tried it on here after already playing under my own name of rishton blue and found out when going on as brynbo2004the questions were the same so i did it as fast as i could but intentionally got one wrong.so yesterday i went on as brynbo2004 first then again as rishton blue when i got one wrong on purpose again as norwich stanley had already got 10 and as he was the only one who had played i took his score as genuine.my intentions for doing this was not to cheat but to prove to myself how other people were doing it .i will wait for feedback before deciding whether to continue playing this game again.by the way good luck to norwich stanley in the all love stanley league i am brynbos blues on there..hoping that this explanation clears a few things up sorry for any offense caused especially to accymel who certainly doesnt deserve this.
once again i apologise unreseredly and hope you realise my intentions were not to cheat.
Thank you Rishton for being so honest & upfront i can see why u got caught up with it, specially being frustrated at raver & as this has been cleared & cheating wont happen & certainly will be monitored, i really hope you continue playing cos i bet you'll whip your nippers backside
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-11-2006, 10:47   #797
God Member

Come on Rishton Blue Seen you up on the high scores board on The Global Challenge regularly. It's time we sorted the wheat from the chaff again now
Old 10-11-2006, 11:04   #798

not today tinks best score was eleven
Old 10-11-2006, 11:23   #799
God Member

........ but you got 10/10 on the accyweb quiz too
Old 10-11-2006, 12:01   #800

still couldnt beat you though tinks.
never mind though it will be enough to beat raver..
Old 10-11-2006, 12:07   #801
God Member

Entwisi devious no using your nogin yes then guilty a charged.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 12:47   #802
Resident Waffler

Well I just enjoy doing them for the fun of the Trivia and sometimes learning a new little gem of useless information. Life shouldn't be taken too seriously.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 12:49   #803
God Member

Well, I will just carry on doing everything as badly as I always have done, LOL.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 16:05   #804
Senior Member+

Two wrong today. They were both questions that i have previously got wrong.

How thick is me?

The views expressed here are my own & are not necessarily those of the site.
AccyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 16:43   #805
I am Banned

Can Newbies That Want To Join The Quiz Please Post In Here 1st - Thankyou!!

Anyone Unknown To Accyweb & Not Posted Here Will Not Be Able To Continous Play & Face Removal!!

This Has Been Put In Place Due To Abuse Of Usernames In Order To Cheat The Quiz Therefore This Policy Now Has To Be Put In Place In Order To Keep The Smooth Running Of The Quiz & To Prevent Further Arguments Or False Suspicions & something i hoped i didnt have to do

Last edited by accymel; 10-11-2006 at 16:47.
Old 10-11-2006, 20:41   #806

Pleading on behalf of Kevin - aka Kevsarah/mybrain hurts - it seems t'was not all mischevious - mybrainhurts was Mrs Kev aka Sarah going on during the day when he was at work

She occasionally told him some pointers I suspect -- but if you review his record - he didn't get 10's and super fast times

Be of kind heart, dearest daughter and allow my chum Kev back to the fold so once again - """ I can whoop there ****ses """
mickmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 00:35   #807
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyJay
Just had a look Mel. Who is MonkeyFace?

I'm not sure, but I was telling a mate's wife about the quizes on Global Trivia on Monday, when a lunch turned into a sixteen hour booze session, and we ended up playing quizes on the Play Station. I said I'd send her a link to the Global Trivia quiz, but then forgot all about it when I'd sobered up.

This evening I had a pm on Global Trivia off someone called Monkeyface, and it turns out it's Bev, my mate's missus. The little Miss Marple has beaten most of us in today's regional quiz. I must presume it's her, but she's off line at the moment so can't confirm this.

She lives in Burnley if you need to check her addy Mel.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 09:18   #808
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
She lives in Burnley if you need to check her addy Mel.
Lives in Burnley , has a computer and clever enough to do quizzes. OMFG Silvermain will be asking for a government enquiry
Old 11-11-2006, 11:40   #809
I am Banned

Sorry rules are Rules if people hadn't of took the pis$ i wouldnt be in the situation & anyone could join, as i told my dad people doing the accywebbers quiz must be a member of Accyweb & must least post in here!!!

Sorry Rindy & anyone else who has mates non accyweb members, they must make themselves a member of accyweb, intro themselves in usual channel & post here so that person can be confirmed also they must use their accyweb username - even add numbers at end so that it'll accept if it was taken.

Sorry i have had to take the hard line & some trust has gone, even people was questioning people in shout box yesterday & doing it this way avoids the spats!
Old 11-11-2006, 12:24   #810
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
Sorry rules are Rules if people hadn't of took the pis$ i wouldnt be in the situation & anyone could join, as i told my dad people doing the accywebbers quiz must be a member of Accyweb & must least post in here!!!

Sorry Rindy & anyone else who has mates non accyweb members, they must make themselves a member of accyweb, intro themselves in usual channel & post here so that person can be confirmed also they must use their accyweb username - even add numbers at end so that it'll accept if it was taken.

Sorry i have had to take the hard line & some trust has gone, even people was questioning people in shout box yesterday & doing it this way avoids the spats!
Quite agree Mel. It was only in a drunken haze that I mentioned we had a quiz on here, I didn't think she'd play, and it was only late last night when she'd worked out who I was on Global Trivia, and sent me a pm using that name that I realised I knew her.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..