Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes > Forum Games
Donate! Join Today

Forum Games You know those games, link the song, word thread, eat the hedgehog... Well this is a place just for them. Just to keep them a little seperate from the rest of anything goes.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2007, 06:33   #961

Re: Accywebbers Daily Trivia quiz Comp!!!

Whinge - me........???????? ..........never........I demand a recount!!!! (he says whinging...!!!! )

Churcher will recieve the award on our behalf >>>>>>>>>>> consisting of a severe slapping from Lbiglen

Seriously ....Thanks Mel, for a great year with the quiz.......long may it last.....from all the guys at RWE
mickmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-01-2007, 20:00   #962
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
Winger of the month award !!

Blimey that was difficult quite a few corkers altho i cant give LYY any more karma so mmmmm i have a tie so theres 2 winners this month.

The award goes to both mickmcacc & Churcher [boblad] for bringing the quiz to work & bringing work to the quiz, shame that theres no pictures of u guys in quiz warfare at work, i hear it gets fun ??

Anyways guys u share the award & im sure lbiglen will make u a card trophy heheheheheheheehehe - least u both win something eh? hehehehehe
i would put a photo in my profile but i canny get one small enough
boblad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 01:43   #963
God Member

bloody ell that was a hard one !!!!!
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 03:06   #964
Yank in King Art's Court!

They do seem quite a bit harder this go round. I find myself having to make a total guess on many questions rather then maybe picking between one or two.

Kinda good 'cause it's all the more challenging except as in today when I get butt-kicked by FishandChips (he's got a completely nmiserable victory dance)! Hope all keep playing and no one gets discouraged (except F&C )!

Brian

LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2007, 20:54   #965
Senior Member+

good to be back ...watch out pops

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2007, 17:05   #966
Yank in King Art's Court!

Aye, welcome back Blackburn Raver. It'll be nice to have another family competition going on!

Brian

Of course I'll be routing for "pops!"

Last edited by LancYorkYankee; 17-01-2007 at 17:07. Reason: Addition mmade!
LancYorkYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2007, 10:05   #967
I am Banned

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!

Due to heated discussion & all the upset it caused, i requested the other thread to be removed for now.

Having thought very hard & looking at the alternatives [none really lol] that i will still host the quiz, BUT now on these conditions:

* As majority are still happy to play the quiz & me hosting - the quiz goes ahead as normal.

* I will not be receiving any more PM's regarding the quiz cheatgates or cheating nor should it be discussed on open forum here either, unless evidence to the contrary is the only acception with proof. Everybody is now aware that there is/has been cheating going on!! I only accept quiz PM's marked 'quiz help' for newbies or people having problems themselves with quiz not in relation to cheats/ers. This thread is for fun banter etc as been so far & updates!

* No karma is now going to be awarded for champs of month BUT merit karma will for humour shouts/posts, also maybe for most improved/tryers award when ever that i feel it should be rewarded at my discrection - nor will this be displayed on posts, the person[s] awarded will be notified from me myself direct only & displayed in your cp panel if so with my reason.

* Any updates on this information/requests will be posted if so should need to & please may u all respect these conditions - thanks!

**PLEASE remember this quiz is supposed to be fun so i aim to keep it that way & if some people have to cheat the system & themselves - you are now only spoiling it for yourself/selves not anybody else!!**

Last edited by accymel; 23-01-2007 at 10:13.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2007, 10:08   #968
God Member

Quote:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!

Due to heated discussion & all the upset it caused, i requested the other thread to be removed for now.

Having thought very hard & looking at the alternatives [none really lol] that i will still host the quiz, BUT now on conditions:

* As majority are still happy to play the quiz & me hosting - the quiz goes ahead as normal.

* I will not be receiving any more PM's regarding the quiz cheatgates or cheating nor should it be discussed on open forum here either, unless evidence to the contrary is the only acception with proof. Everybody is now aware that there is/has been cheating going on!! Only accept PM's marked 'quiz help' for newbies or people having problems themselves with quiz not in relation to cheats/ers. This thread is for fun banter etc as been so far & updates!

* No karma is now going to be awarded for champs of month BUT merit karma will for humour shouts/posts, also maybe for most improved/tryers award when ever that i feel it should be rewarded at my discrection - nor will this be displayed on posts, the person[s] awarded will be notified from me myself direct only & displayed in your cp panel if so with my reason.

* Any updates on this information/requests will be posted if so should need to.

PLEASE remember this quiz is supposed to be fun so i aim to keep it that way & if some people have to cheat the system & themselves - you are now only spoiling it for yourself/selves not anybody else!!
Hurray sanity returns ( and a possible good mood )
Old 23-01-2007, 10:12   #969
Resident Waffler

Three cheers for Mel

Now off to have a do at todays quiz.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2007, 10:14   #970
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Hurray sanity returns ( and a possible good mood )
Only just altho the mood - well that depends how im going to be cheered up
Old 23-01-2007, 10:16   #971
Resident Waffler

Spoke too soon heehee, I can't do it yet, it's closed for maintenance

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2007, 10:28   #972
God Member

Quote:
Only just altho the mood - well that depends how im going to be cheered up
Well if you really insist I'll take you to the Turf tonight ( Don't tell Doug )
Old 23-01-2007, 10:29   #973
God Member

Can I propose that Gabbie gets some karma for cheering you up yesterday ...... ok a nice juicy beef treat might be more appreciated by her

Glad everything's back on track Now I just need a dog sitter once a day to watch the mischievous pup while I do the quiz
Old 23-01-2007, 10:32   #974
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Well if you really insist I'll take you to the Turf tonight ( Don't tell Doug )
Errrr no ta the central heating came up with the better offer for this evening thanks [see Doug i resisted hehehe]

Anyways its going to snow tonight for the match hehehehe
Old 23-01-2007, 10:35   #975
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle View Post
Can I propose that Gabbie gets some karma for cheering you up yesterday ...... ok a nice juicy beef treat might be more appreciated by her

Glad everything's back on track Now I just need a dog sitter once a day to watch the mischievous pup while I do the quiz
Awwwww she was bloody hilliarious nutter dog hehehehe of course she can & a big softie cuddle & belly tickle - oh ok she can rip my arm off in tug o war

I will errr she can entertain me while u do the quiz in peace

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..