Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes > Forum Games
Donate! Join Today

Forum Games You know those games, link the song, word thread, eat the hedgehog... Well this is a place just for them. Just to keep them a little seperate from the rest of anything goes.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2008, 23:37   #1
God Member

Accywebbers story so far

Chapter 1

Everyone on accyweb.....wouldnt join in.untill cash was,offered to keep....the blind old...people away from the accyweb bar...........because bonnyboy will..no longer be...up to his ....usual tricks because the crafty old wannabe pop star can't sing anyway or can he? but i digress although we love To take the (we're off to the over 18's here. lol) bus to town........lol we can always hitch a ride on a platypus called Mr Gobbledigook because he had blue Jamaican syphilis which was itchy especially on his birthday when he went to meet his aunty phyllis who had been Away in Australia. in the outbacks.........On his return.......She found that he had shrunk!!...And no longer had a big...fat beer belly but he still kept eating all the kangaroo steaks and playing with his big toe and his didgeridoo..........which was contaminated with hepatitis z which is extremley itchy and highly irritating to the bowels, so the toilet roll never got chance to................................................ ..

To be continued.........

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-03-2008, 23:42   #2
Member.

Re: Accywebbers story so far

What the hell are you sucking on Girl..........

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 23:43   #3
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
What the hell are you sucking on Girl..........
would ya like that to be added to the next chapter Doug??

Miracles do happen!!

Old 01-03-2008, 23:44   #4
Senior Member+

thats slightly disturbing...... what does this say about the accy webbers? lol

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 23:45   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
I don't know, I didn't write it lol.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 01-03-2008, 23:55   #6
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post

Just be greatful her bloody sister isn't writing it. She'd have us running round like a demented Puck....

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 00:00   #7
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Just be greatful her bloody sister isn't writing it. She'd have us running round like a demented Puck....
It's the accywebbers that have wrote it.....nowt to do wi me

Miracles do happen!!

Old 02-03-2008, 00:03   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

slinks i reckon yer high as a kite.
Old 02-03-2008, 00:04   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
slinks i reckon yer high as a kite.
It's good tho cash.......ya want some??

Miracles do happen!!

Old 02-03-2008, 00:04   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky View Post
It's good tho cash.......ya want some??
yeh twos up.........
Old 02-03-2008, 00:16   #11
God Member

Chapter 2

be used, so...
last sunday afternoon the andrex dog...crapped everywhere and made an awful smelly, gooey, mess......which looked like me mams cooking which was as disgusting as dog biscuits mixed with toe nail clippings talking of which derek needs to try some soon before his teeth are extracted with rusty pliers and No, but he has just realised that pain can.............be quite enjoyable whilst you are sitting on a the face of. a giraffe called shorty you could always try and pick shorty's nose or poke his eyeball out with a corkscrew and buggar the RSPCA cos they are but then nikkival
and harwood red set fire to that thing next to whalley nabs that is called Dark Dank Hole........ in the middle of bleak wood.........next door to the old tarts daddys house, which is stinky and and dingle drawn by the man from Hyndburn Council with red cheeks the pubic hair flowing on whiffs as he farted while eating a huge jam donut which then dripped with yummy chocolate all over his nuts and raisins

To be continued...........................

Miracles do happen!!

Old 02-03-2008, 08:17   #12
God Member

Chapter 3 Please
Old 02-03-2008, 15:44   #13
white rabbits

cant wait,,,,,ooh his poor nuts and raisins,,,,
Old 03-03-2008, 12:31   #14
God Member

Chapter 3 ............

The dirty sod put it in....a very tight corner of the big red bus along with the dirty used condoms, and those pretty cool comic books that were covering fish and chips from the chinky, the same chinky which is not as clean as a whistle BUT, will do for any drunken chav who wants a cat spring roll plus side order of deep fried turds in batter, washed down with bird poo curry and a glass of nice warm vimto and chocolates. The chav threw his fag end into the path of another div who really wasn't an accyweb member just a dingle. who are all just a bit half witted to think that they could ever have cheese and onion butties on a rollercoaster ride that hurtled along in such tremendous speed that they almost,puked on the relative, on the roof upside down dangling his naughty bits.... in ice cold urine from the loo's outside accy, cos dingle pee isn't as good as skunks crap (so i believe ) that sunshine will.......shine upon our stupid smelly dingles and turn them into human beings, although being human they will be devoid of brain cells forever and look no more like a chav and be better off learning to play with their toys instead of that rusty old, shopping trolley they pinched from aldi full of shopping without paying for one single item. in east european countries they have been caught for...................... To be continued

Miracles do happen!!

Old 03-03-2008, 12:39   #15
God Member

Eeee what imaginations we have

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..