Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes > Forum Games
Donate! Join Today

Forum Games You know those games, link the song, word thread, eat the hedgehog... Well this is a place just for them. Just to keep them a little seperate from the rest of anything goes.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-10-2005, 19:23   #16
God Member

Re: Let's play The Weakest Link

Lets go with Pendy this time.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-10-2005, 21:37   #17
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
What’s up with you windy? How did I spoil the game you wuss…..I’ve answered two of the questions to get the thing going and when the good councillor confirms they are both correct I will Nominate the next contestant…..at which point I seem to remember that you where the plonker who nominated Less in the first place……did you not.
Hello, you answer one question, then nominate the next person to answer.

You are the Weakest Link. Goodbye.

Doug does the walk of shame, looking glum.

It's always hard coming off first.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2005, 21:54   #18
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
It's always hard coming off first.
Don't worry about it honey, lots of men have this problem just pop along to the doctors and have a little word in his ear. Its easy to treat these days.................

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2005, 22:37   #19
God Member

And who is next for the walk of fame sorry shame?

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 13:29   #20
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle
As for you Less, spoil sport! I would have expected nothing else.
Quote:
garinda:What a pair of babies Lousy Less and Dirty Doug are for spoiling the game.
Why don't you play with each others cockers then, and don't any of you two dare moan about the forum being slow again.
If I was a spoil sport I would have answered all the questions correctly, as it was I was about to create a seperate thread with those incorrect answers (for fun!) but what the hey, I got invited to take part in the one of my most hated shows starring one of the most horrible bitches in the world and no I don't mean you, I do mean Anne (God preserve her) Robinson. So really I think I showed great restraint!

As for you Rindy, call me a spoil sport if you wish but please don't try to encourage myself or others to perform mono-sexual tasks upon each other, in a public forum. What I did was not to discourage Gayle, (however yet again I do seem to have found her sensitive side, that's going to make her an easy target if she does get a chance to represent the people), but the way you replied could be very discouraging to any-one that is homophobic! Just because your company is enjoyed on here doesn't mean you should be encouraged to use language and phrases that you normally use in the circles that you call friends!
Before I get blasted from all sides I would just like to say that, as usual the above was written with my tongue firmly implanted in cheek, (my own cheek rindy don't get excited!), As a penance for being so insensitive the next time Anne robinson is replaced by snooker I will write to the beeb and complain for you.

Last edited by Less; 29-10-2005 at 13:31.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 15:22   #21
God Member

Seems like we rattled your cage for once - don't tell me you've got a sensitive side as well, Less!

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 16:01   #22

Quote:
Seems like we rattled your cage for once - don't tell me you've got a sensitive side as well, Less!
Yes Gayle, because two people that I hadn't intended to upset seemed to be upset, my sensitive side may have allowed a few moments of weakness. Please my lovely do not start preening your triumphal feathers just yet, whatever it is, I'm sure it's like the common cold and easy to get over!

However compared to the daggers used by those in public service just remember I am but a mere pussy cat and mainly on your side!

Last edited by Less; 29-10-2005 at 16:21.
Old 29-10-2005, 16:29   #23
God Member

Dearest Less, I am well aware that you are a pussy cat because I realised a while ago that your claws are just for show.

Whereas I'm just in the process of sharpening mine!

Old 29-10-2005, 16:37   #24

Quote:
Dearest Less, I am well aware that you are a pussy cat because I realised a while ago that your claws are just for show.

Whereas I'm just in the process of sharpening mine!
Ah, so after I posted those answers yesterday you didn't go running from the site because someone had upset you, it was a tactical withdrawal to gather the troops and enable you to come back with guns ablazin'?

Old 29-10-2005, 16:39   #25
Member.

Gayle I have to say that I have encountered the lash for less more than once, perhaps on one occasion he was even justified. However I feel that the response that less give to rindy’s invitation to participate was typical of the gentleman’s humour and was completely without malice, I still find it funny in fact, I think on this occasion that perhaps it was Mr Rindy who over reacted……

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 16:39   #26
God Member

Less - No, I didn't leave the site because of your iddy biddy post. I just popped out to get a nail file!

Old 29-10-2005, 16:41   #27
I am Banned

OOooooooh is this a new game of weakest strongest lets argue link
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 16:54   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
No It's....sob, pass the hanky, a game for all sensitive souls, whimper, fret!
Old 29-10-2005, 16:56   #29
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
No, I think it's just Less's way of saying he likes me. If we were in the playground he'd be pulling my pigtails right now!

Old 29-10-2005, 16:58   #30
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less
Ah, so after I posted those answers yesterday you didn't go running from the site because someone had upset you, it was a tactical withdrawal to gather the troops and enable you to come back with guns ablazin'?

I have to go right now - please don't misconstrue this as me running off to my corner to hide! lol

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..