Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes > Forum Games
Donate! Join Today

Forum Games You know those games, link the song, word thread, eat the hedgehog... Well this is a place just for them. Just to keep them a little seperate from the rest of anything goes.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-10-2005, 17:00   #31
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Let's play The Weakest Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle
No, I think it's just Less's way of saying he likes me. If we were in the playground he'd be pulling my pigtails right now!
Wrong again Gayle I'm far to advanced for that!

I'd be showing you a right dirty pair of....
Knees!

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-10-2005, 17:01   #32
God Member

I was waiting for that. And that's why I'm off!

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 17:04   #33
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle
I was waiting for that. And that's why I'm off!
Because you've dirty knees? That's a limp excuse Gayle, I was just beginning to enjoy this.....

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 17:07   #34
I am Banned

i was really curious as to what Less was gonna do with his dirty knees
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 17:10   #35
Member.

I have to pass comment on the fact that windy rindy hasn’t stuck is nose into this since he quite wrongly accused both Less and myself of rubbishing Gayle’s thread. He must be having a reflective period or enjoying his work……..

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 29-10-2005, 17:12   #36
God Member

Actually doug the said rindy spent a very exciting afternoon with me watching a fantastic win by the mighty stanley and took his frustrations out verbally on the york players ... and very proud I was too

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 17:14   #37
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
Actually doug the said rindy spent a very exciting afternoon with me watching a fantastic win by the mighty stanley and took his frustrations out verbally on the york players ... and very proud I was too
Are you gonna give us the lowdown on that Red as radio missed bits
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 17:18   #38
Member.

Quote:
He started this and the fact he was watching Stanley’s well earned win does not make exempt for due criticism. He fields well enough when he’s giving it out……..he can take it when it comes back.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 29-10-2005, 17:20   #39
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
That would have been rindy drowning out the commentator when he was verbalising the York Supporters….And I’m sure we’re all proud of Stanley.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 29-10-2005, 17:22   #40
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel
York were the weakest link today as stanley won 2-1 with roberts and mullin goals. the game was interrupted for a while with a pitch invasion by the york fans after they scored which was duly followed up by a visit by the local constabulary to keep crowd order (although I have to say the stewards did a great job keeping control).

The ref and one of the liners were the weakest link of all and there were some very dubious decisions given.. but we won so who cares!! Just hope I don't see that ref anywhere near the interlink ever again!

Doug watch your mouth or the full force of my ann robinson will come down on you, never mind rindys!!!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 29-10-2005, 17:27   #41
Member.

Quote:
Doug watch your mouth or the full force of my ann robinson will come down on you, never mind rindys!!!
Clarify your comment please Miss Red…………………..Are you saying that the big wind bag needs you to fight for him.....or are you mearly saying he's justified in having a stair then just bu**ering off......

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 29-10-2005, 17:32   #42
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
Clarify your comment please Miss Red…………………..Are you saying that the big wind bag needs you to fight for him.....or are you mearly saying he's justified in having a stair then just bu**ering off......
i can assure you that there is no one who could fight garinda's corner better than him. But the fact you seemed to have missed the of the end of my last comment.... come on doug give us some extra smilley's ps I am departing now for the accy meet so will be unable to respond but will be back tomorrow to catch the update

Old 29-10-2005, 17:37   #43
Member.

Quote:
i can assure you that there is no one who could fight garinda's corner better than him. But the fact you seemed to have missed the of the end of my last comment.... come on doug give us some extra smilley's ps I am departing now for the accy meet so will be unable to respond but will be back tomorrow to catch the update
Enjoy it madam and give the big wind bag a peck on the cheek from me “the ones on is face that is” I will be on the ridge of Long Side Edge tomorrow on my way to the summit of Skiddaw, so I won’t be around until tomorrow evening………

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 29-10-2005, 21:26   #44
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
Because you've dirty knees? That's a limp excuse Gayle, I was just beginning to enjoy this.....
I only gave myself half an hour to shower, get some clothes ironed, put make up on and dry hair, plus make a robot costume for Zack and a witch costume for Maddie before setting off to a party because I was enjoying myself too!

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2005, 22:27   #45
Member.

How much time do you need? I think that’s a positive step don’t you councillor, we both got something out of and I am sure everyone had a good laugh as well. Less will have enjoyed it tremendously, but I’m sure he will make his point in is own way tomorrow morning. I think people take too much to the heart sometimes when they should step back and think for a moment. Mind you Gayle you could look at these exchanges as pre post conditioning……for much tougher time to come……

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..