Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Fun > Anything Goes > Forum Games
Donate! Join Today

Forum Games You know those games, link the song, word thread, eat the hedgehog... Well this is a place just for them. Just to keep them a little seperate from the rest of anything goes.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2006, 22:18   #31
Resting in Peace

Re: Musical films, shows, operas etc

Don't know, but wish Gayle would put us out of our bloody misery and get on with the next lot. Looks like thee and and me Granny (don't like to call you this, not much older than me) and we 'aint gonna' do any better now with them.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 05-02-2006, 23:17   #32
white rabbits

i usualy like quizes ,but this one has me beat...
Old 08-02-2006, 21:56   #33
Resting in Peace

I have noticed a distinct lack of interest on the Quizmaster's part in giving us the answers to part 2 of this Quiz. Yes, I am being driven insane by not knowing the answers. Grrrrrr.................. OK so only G-C and I have taken any interest, however, no excuse to lack of professionalism.
Should you not volunteer this information within the next 24 hours, I will personally write to the editor of the Accrington Observer and Times and forward details of your secret affair with Peter Britcliffe, de-frauding Mid-Pennine out of funds, bribing potential voters in St. Andrew's ward and fixing the casting to your advangtage in Oswaldtwistle Players !!!!!!!
Oh, and adjustiing your weighing scales.

Last edited by katex; 08-02-2006 at 23:02.
Old 08-02-2006, 23:48   #34
white rabbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex
I have noticed a distinct lack of interest on the Quizmaster's part in giving us the answers to part 2 of this Quiz. Yes, I am being driven insane by not knowing the answers. Grrrrrr.................. OK so only G-C and I have taken any interest, however, no excuse to lack of professionalism.
Should you not volunteer this information within the next 24 hours, I will personally write to the editor of the Accrington Observer and Times and forward details of your secret affair with Peter Britcliffe, de-frauding Mid-Pennine out of funds, bribing potential voters in St. Andrew's ward and fixing the casting to your advangtage in Oswaldtwistle Players !!!!!!!
Oh, and adjustiing your weighing scales.
yes me too..i will be in cahoots...(.is that right. )
dont keep us in suspenders
Old 09-02-2006, 11:45   #35
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyclaret
yes me too..i will be in cahoots...(.is that right. )
dont keep us in suspenders
Hang on a minute - the contestants on Who Want to Be a Millionaire don't get away with bullying Chris Tarrent when he says he'll tell them the answer after the break. So, for that you'll have to wait a little longer.

Please, please, please don't tell on me, I don't want everyone to know all my secrets - I promise I'll put them on tonight.

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 11:34   #36
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle
Hang on a minute - the contestants on Who Want to Be a Millionaire don't get away with bullying Chris Tarrent when he says he'll tell them the answer after the break. So, for that you'll have to wait a little longer.

Please, please, please don't tell on me, I don't want everyone to know all my secrets - I promise I'll put them on tonight.
Typical ... you will make an excellent politician Gayle !!! Breaking promises added to this list

Not bulllying ... begging, please, pretty please .. gotta have the answer to No. 11 at least .. know I will groan at myself WHEN you give it, but losing sleep at the mo.
Old 11-02-2006, 17:51   #37
white rabbits

is the student prince question .11..THE GREAT CARUSO,????,,Mario Lanza played the lead in both films..
Old 11-02-2006, 18:39   #38
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyclaret
is the student prince question .11..THE GREAT CARUSO,????,,Mario Lanza played the lead in both films..
Not sure quite fits G-C.
Got the distinct feeling Gayle is enjoying this, sadistic little minx. Knash, Knash. Off with her head !!! At least she'll lose a few pounds.
Old 11-02-2006, 19:16   #39
Resting in Peace

OK .... so I have tried bullying, pleading, physical violence, it's now TORTURE TIME baby!

Chips, Oh, the smell, yummy. Meaty sandwiches on fresh bread, chocolate eclairs, cool glasses of white wine, hot X buns with lashings of butter, pasta bakes, pizza, hot curries, mars bars, peanuts .... suffer, suffer.

Come on G-C help me out here. hee, hee, hee.
Old 11-02-2006, 20:00   #40
God Member

Sorry for the delay ladies, you'll notice that I've put the answers up - but to really wind you up, here are a few more.

21. Bridge over Exmoor Valley
22. Scandanavin Melody
23. A greeting to Dorothy
24. Oyster catchers
25. Neither waxing nor waning
26. Theatrical spectre
27. The loan after one
28. Equine albino at home
29. Nightwear activity
30. Throw little California

The views expressed within this post are mine and mine alone.

Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 23:24   #41
white rabbits

22..swedish rapsody(???/)
25..moonlight sanata.(beethoven)
29..pyjama game(doris day)
Old 11-02-2006, 23:34   #42
white rabbits

24...the pearl fishes,,,,aria
Old 12-02-2006, 09:54   #43
Resting in Peace

Morning G-C ... found her weak spot then, these are my answers:-

21. Lorna Doone .. don't think correct, can't see what Lorna has to do with a bridge ?
22. Bohemian Rhapsody.
23. Hello Dolly
24. Agree with Pearl Fishers.
25. New Moon
26. Phantom of the Opera.
27. Iolanthe
28. White Horse Inn
29. Yes, Pajama Game.
30. Tosca.

Next ...

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..