Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Community Talk
Donate! Join Today

General Community Talk General Hyndburn community chat.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-11-2008, 16:54   #1
Senior Member+

accy vic minor injuries clinic

Was up at accy vic yesterday and it look like they are doing the clinic up...its still open but you sit and wait in the corridor there were no seats left at 10 am... might be better off going to a&e if you can.

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-11-2008, 16:59   #2
God Member

Re: accy vic minor injuries clinic

Had to take daughter yesterday there & i asked what was happening, its basically they have had a new floor put in that bubbled after it had been laid so they have had to come back in again to take the whole floor up & replace it with hope its done properly this time & should hopefully be complete for tues or so..... but thats why its blocked off but the a&e are operating as normal but waiting area is in the passageway whilst the triage assessment is in the old dentist dept.

ACCRINGTON STANLEY MAD!

Stanleymad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2008, 15:13   #3
Resting in Peace

Could it be the same firm that did the tarmac on Blackburn Road
Old 16-11-2008, 16:25   #4
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Or tried to cover up the yellow zig zags outside St Mary's and Fairfield Childrens Centre. LCC don't have much luck when it comes to road works at the moment.
Old 16-11-2008, 16:27   #5
Senior Member+

the street that leads onto my street was being done the other day.. you couldnt get onto my street by car for a couple of hours but you could get off (its 1 way) seemed like a good idea at 9.15am, bet the people that had dropped their kids off at schoool were well impressed lol

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..