Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Community Talk
Donate! Join Today

General Community Talk General Hyndburn community chat.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Accyexplorer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-02-2017, 13:10   #1

Help needed

Hello.
I'm new here so please bare with me. I am a single mother of three beautiful children and pregnant with the fourth. A month ago my life turned upside down and due to domestic violence me and my ex partner split. Leaving me in sole custody of our children and then I found out I was pregnant. My problem is I've now had to quit work to look after my children and I'm struggling. I do not feel safe in my own home. I'm looking for anyone to point me in the direction of a private landlord that has a home suitable for me and my precious children. I cannot sleep for fear. Please anybody. The local council will not help as I am not homeless or at risk of being homeless.
PollyDoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 28-02-2017, 18:13   #2

Re: Help needed

If you contact the police they can get you accommodation in a women's refuge.

Jelly Baby
jelly baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 20:10   #3
Senior Member+

Re: Help needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PollyDoodle View Post
Hello.
I'm new here so please bare with me. I am a single mother of three beautiful children and pregnant with the fourth. A month ago my life turned upside down and due to domestic violence me and my ex partner split. Leaving me in sole custody of our children and then I found out I was pregnant. My problem is I've now had to quit work to look after my children and I'm struggling. I do not feel safe in my own home. I'm looking for anyone to point me in the direction of a private landlord that has a home suitable for me and my precious children. I cannot sleep for fear. Please anybody. The local council will not help as I am not homeless or at risk of being homeless.
Firstly,Hello,welcome to the forum

Now,You may not be homeless at the present time,but by the sounds of things you are "at risk" of losing your home due to not being able to feel safe.
Also,being a pregnant mother of 3, I feel makes you 'vulnerable' and I can only hope citizens advice and/or police will be able to help with your current situation.

There are numerous sites online from private landlords in the local area (assuming you want to stay local),here's one to get you going:-
Houses & Flats for Rent in Hyndburn - NewsNow Classifieds

I wish you the best of good luck
Less and Margaret Pilkington like this.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..