Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Community Talk
Donate! Join Today

General Community Talk General Hyndburn community chat.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-01-2011, 10:43   #1

Huncoat Scouts WANTED

I have decided to take on the role as the Scout Leader at the new Huncoat st augustine's scouting group. I have previous experience as an Assistant Scout Leader and looking for a new challenge. I am trying to recruit 10.5 to 12 year old boys and girls to attend the scout group. The group will run on Tuesday nights (TBC) – we have no start date as of yet.

If you know a young person who would be interested to attend please PM me your detail so I have an idea of how many young people are interested so I can start the group. I am looking for a minimum of 5 scouts to form the group then we can open.

Also if there are any adults out there at would will willing to help out with the scouts either on a regular basics or now and again please private message me.

Yours In Scouting
mrjdallen
Huncoat Scouts
mrjdallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-01-2011, 08:57   #2

Re: Huncoat Scouts WANTED

what happened to dizzydee i thought she was organising the new scout group in huncoat is it the same??
Whittaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2011, 12:11   #3

Dizzydee is the main contact for beavers, cubs and scouts. I am going to run the scouts section and looking to start as soon as possible when I get scouts willing to start.
Old 21-01-2011, 13:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjdallen View Post
Dizzydee is the main contact for beavers, cubs and scouts. I am going to run the scouts section and looking to start as soon as possible when I get scouts willing to start.

good to hear these clubs are getting off the ground i am the local councillor for Huncoat as well as Dave Parkins and i am actively looking to get the community centre built and then all groups in huncoat will have a place to go and it is vital that we have groups like yours wanting this sort of venue then we can gain funding for the build i will be in touch shortly to advise what is happening also if you i can be of any help please contact me PM and i will be glad to help if i can
Old 22-01-2011, 07:41   #5

Thankyou for your support with the new huncoat scouting group. I was wondering if you would be kind enough to put up a few posters to people in the local area, as you may have a better idea of the area and whats on than myself.

Scout Poster

Thankyou
Old 22-01-2011, 08:07   #6
Senior Member+

Is that you in the pic?
I never think about the last.
heth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2011, 17:34   #7
Junior Member+

The guy in the pic is our brilliant Chief Scout - Bear Grylls
DizzyDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2011, 15:48   #8

if you want me to put some posters in the huncoat notice boards please let me have them and i will try and put them in also we have a huncoat area council meeting beggingin of march it may be worth your whiole attending and you could advise of your operation to the audiance or pass me some information and i will gladley read it out asking for memebers thanks

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..