Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Community Talk
Donate! Join Today

General Community Talk General Hyndburn community chat.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2010, 20:52   #1
Junior Member+

hyndburnparanormal

hi folks.im currently setting up a new paranormal investigation and research group. the website is up and running(although incomplete) and im hoping to get an investigation team together really soon.Thats why im here im hoping there might be some like minded folks out there who could join me.Not just beleivers but also non beleivers so we can examine all evidence from both sides.If any of you are interested then please pm me also require properties and areas to investigate so if you have some spooky goings on and would like us to conduct a 100% free investigation then please also drop us a line at the above email address.All new team members joining would do so on a voluntary basis as we dont charge anything for our investigative services.thanks for taking the time to read this.

Last edited by Mick; 07-06-2010 at 05:36.
hyndburnparanormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-06-2010, 20:56   #2
God Member

Re: hyndburnparanormal

welcome to accyweb, sounds interesting, have you any stories for us about places in Hyndburn you have already been to?
Old 06-06-2010, 21:19   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Well personally i never click on links produced by complete strangers.
Old 06-06-2010, 21:33   #4
God Member

hyndburnparanormal ... can I can you hyndparanoid for short?.. ok hd what do mean by "spooky" stuff going on?... do you live anywhere near in Accy?... if so then you must know that "spooky" stuff goes on all the time.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 21:58   #5
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
welcome to accyweb, sounds interesting, have you any stories for us about places in Hyndburn you have already been to?
I havent investigated anywhere yet.im still trying to put a team together.

@less i only registered tonight but i do visit the site quite often and read what others have posted.

@cashman i can understand that. i assure you the link is safe.

and i just noticed that the email address on my first post is [email protected] where it should actually be[email protected]
Old 07-06-2010, 00:02   #6
Give, give, give member

'In an old council house along burns way in great harwood,there was once a report of five shadowy figures emerging from a fireplace.The figures,each ninety centimeters tall,crossed the bedroom of the home until they reached another dark figure that was wearing a crown and sitting in a chair before crossing the room again and re-entering the fireplace.'

That'll be the crowning of Arrod's best dressed dwarf competition, which the Observer runs annually.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 00:03   #7
Give, give, give member

Are you anything to do with the man who needed some new Spex, and saw a young girl carrying a 'Vote for Britcliffe as MP for Hyndburn' pamphlet, in a castle window?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...w-a-ghost.html

Old 07-06-2010, 07:47   #8
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyndburnparanormal View Post
from both sides.If any of you are
Yes, I've noticed something strange recently...it's called the "spaceless full point" phenomenon. It's natural for most folk to put a space after their full stops and before they start the next sentence like I'm doing. But I've noticed that three people who've been posting on Accyweb in the last few days have the curious habit of not leaving a space - yourself, JCB and Truthwillout, almost as if they were being directed by some otherworldly force. Now, isn't that strange?
Old 07-06-2010, 08:08   #9
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
Yes, I've noticed something strange recently...it's called the "spaceless full point" phenomenon. It's natural for most folk to put a space after their full stops and before they start the next sentence like I'm doing. But I've noticed that three people who've been posting on Accyweb in the last few days have the curious habit of not leaving a space - yourself, JCB and Truthwillout, almost as if they were being directed by some otherworldly force. Now, isn't that strange?
Now that you mention it...

Well will you look at my above sentence, wait all day for a full stop and 3 come along at once!

Perhaps they are all me?

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo, (no, not eerie sci fi music just counting dog droppings in the park!).
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:58   #10
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Now that you mention it...

Well will you look at my above sentence, wait all day for a full stop and 3 come along at once!

Perhaps they are all me?

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo, (no, not eerie sci fi music just counting dog droppings in the park!).
.............................................. look what ya started.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:36   #11
Resting in Peace

Funny thing is I thought I saw an old mate of mine walking up Merlin Drive the other day even though he's been dead for many years, he was just a shadow of his old self
Old 07-06-2010, 09:54   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Funny thing is I thought I saw an old mate of mine walking up Merlin Drive the other day even though he's been dead for many years, he was just a shadow of his old self
have you been on the coffee this morning by any chance John?
Old 07-06-2010, 10:28   #13
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Some folk will tell you owt, to avoid speaking to you.

Old 07-06-2010, 11:34   #14
Junior Member+

ok so i take it from the replys that most of you are non beleivers then? i know from reading posts before i joined that there are some beleivers on this site.if anyone seriousy would like to join a paranormal investigation team please send me a pm.
Old 07-06-2010, 11:56   #15
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyndburnparanormal View Post
ok so i take it from the replys that most of you are non beleivers then? i know from reading posts before i joined that there are some beleivers on this site.if anyone seriousy would like to join a paranormal investigation team please send me a pm.
I am a believer and have had a few 'experiences', but that does not mean I want to actively investigate them.

I have my own ideas on what those occurances represented and have decided that some things are better left unexplored.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..