Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk
Donate! Join Today

General Sport and Hobby Talk General chat about anything sport or hobby related.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2008, 11:52   #1
Senior Member+

amir khan

1 decent fighter and its good night karachi...couldnt have happened to a better person.....

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 07-09-2008, 13:03   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: amir khan

it was always on the cards cos his defence is crap n he don't seem to learn, shame cos potential is there.
Old 07-09-2008, 13:03   #3
Junior Member+

I'm so glad that happened to that classless mug. I like boxing but at least Naseem had true class to follow up his arrogance. Always thought he was over rated from the start.
Jeeze - just watched it - inside a minute! What a clobbering he took!
Frames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 14:04   #4
Senior Member+

Apparently down to Khans new trainer who sanctioned the fight.Chin always been suspect & this proved it.Another learning curve but i think Khan will bounce back(off the canvass)& beat this bloke in a re-match.We always hope a world champion will go through his career undefeated but it never happens.Complacency maybe.
Old 07-09-2008, 15:02   #5
God Member

due to been over rated with audley harrisson so the murdoch bandwagon could continue extorting money on pay-per-view...well will britain wake up and not believe a word these clowns say and when they are at it boycott everything murdoch..thats rupert and his daughter and sons .obama is already in his pockets..
cmonstanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 16:14   #6
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwell silver View Post
Apparently down to Khans new trainer who sanctioned the fight.Chin always been suspect & this proved it.Another learning curve but i think Khan will bounce back(off the canvass)& beat this bloke in a re-match.We always hope a world champion will go through his career undefeated but it never happens.Complacency maybe.
not quite correct, khan insisted on this fight, to be honest hes been knocked over previously by " Non Punchers" this is the 1st real hitter of significant class so that tells me= future "World Champion"= not in my lifetime.
Old 07-09-2008, 17:04   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frames View Post
I'm so glad that happened to that classless mug. I like boxing but at least Naseem had true class to follow up his arrogance. Always thought he was over rated from the start.
Jeezy - just watched it - inside a minute! What a clobbering he took!
By tom-morrow it will be khan who, Ive seen better fights at appleby horse fair. and for a lot les brass
moonshiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 17:27   #8
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshiner View Post
By tom-morrow it will be khan who, Ive seen better fights at appleby horse fair. and for a lot les brass
ah moonshiner but theres probably more dosh bet on those fights.
Old 07-09-2008, 19:24   #9

Not been funny but its about time someone knocked him down a peg or two ,
pussycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 19:43   #10
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
Not been funny but its about time someone knocked him down a peg or two ,
yeah well khan got knocked into the ground like a peg!
Frames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 21:46   #11

Firstly......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Secondly.....That must be the worst £15 pay per view deal EVER

Thirdly......I heard today that after last night he's been signed up for the lead role in the latest Bollywood blockbuster..........

.......a remake of "Gone in Sixty Seconds"!!

churchman phil is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..