Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk
Donate! Join Today

General Sport and Hobby Talk General chat about anything sport or hobby related.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2008, 06:57   #1
God Member

Cricket anyone??

Just wondered if anyone wanted to talk about Englands last two 50 over games (Sorry -couldn't resist.)
Kiwi John is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-02-2008, 11:01   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Cricket anyone??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi John View Post
Just wondered if anyone wanted to talk about Englands last two 50 over games (Sorry -couldn't resist.)
What two games are those John
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:27   #3
God Member

cant stand the bloody game
flashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 16:11   #4
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

I will talk about the last time England played NZ at Rugby League.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 16:42   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
I will talk about the last time England played NZ at Rugby League.
LOL..and the fallout from that 'debacle' still continues overhere. But back to the cricket,you will have the last laugh when the Tests have finished.
Old 12-02-2008, 23:12   #6
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

aint watched cricket for years, though i do watch Traffic Lights change occasionally.
Old 13-02-2008, 09:13   #7
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
aint watched cricket for years, though i do watch Traffic Lights change occasionally.
Which is your favourite cashy?Red
Old 13-02-2008, 18:18   #8
I am Band

Talking Re: Cricket anyone??

Quote:
You better cut out that fighting talk, Mr Kiwi, sir, or you won't be getting your Stanley shirt next week.

Anyway, back to the rugby... I heard that New Zealand rugby is like a size 32A bra... Plenty of support but no cups!

I hope we win the third game in Aukland on Friday, or England will be playing for pride by the time we get to Napier, and they don't seem to have much of that.

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2008, 18:45   #9
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkologist View Post
You better cut out that fighting talk, Mr Kiwi, sir, or you won't be getting your Stanley shirt next week.

Anyway, back to the rugby... I heard that New Zealand rugby is like a size 32A bra... Plenty of support but no cups!

I hope we win the third game in Aukland on Friday, or England will be playing for pride by the time we get to Napier, and they don't seem to have much of that.

Why don't you take him a few chavs out with you and show him what sport England really excel at

Failing that my sister is moving there in a couple of months, I'll get her to sort him out
Old 14-02-2008, 16:12   #10
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkologist View Post
I hope we win the third game in Aukland on Friday, .
Love it..a man with a sense of humour
Old 14-02-2008, 16:14   #11
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Failing that my sister is moving there in a couple of months, I'll get her to sort him out
Is she coming to the Bay???? If so, hope she dosen't sport a Dingle sticker on her motor...
Old 14-02-2008, 16:22   #12
God Member

Quote:
Is she coming to the Bay???? If so, hope she dosen't sport a Dingle sticker on her motor...
She's selling her car and flying out

To be honest I'm not sure where she decided on, all I know is that her hubby has got a job with Fujitsu. Actually you have given me a good idea for a leaving present, now I'll have to go down to the club shop at the Turf
Old 15-02-2008, 08:30   #13
God Member

In honour of the forthcoming arrival of SPARKOLOGIST and his trusty sidekick LETTIE, we gave you game 3 to keep the series alive.Doubtless it will rain here in the Bay on Wednesday as it hasn't seriously done so for about 5 months. In case of a drought, give Hawkes bay a one day international- gaureenteed rainmaker.
Old 15-02-2008, 10:02   #14
Resting in Peace

Quote:
In honour of the forthcoming arrival of SPARKOLOGIST and his trusty sidekick LETTIE, we gave you game 3 to keep the series alive.Doubtless it will rain here in the Bay on Wednesday as it hasn't seriously done so for about 5 months. In case of a drought, give Hawkes bay a one day international- gaureenteed rainmaker.
Don't say your going to creep through a nick and draw the series 2-2 John

Last edited by jaysay; 15-02-2008 at 10:03. Reason: error
Old 11-03-2008, 03:05   #15
God Member

Best not talk about the first test eh????

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..