Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk
Donate! Join Today

General Sport and Hobby Talk General chat about anything sport or hobby related.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2010, 13:59   #1
Resting in Peace

Its not cricket

Graeme Smith: dropping Makhaya Ntini is "sensitive issue" - Times Online
I think this is daft, I watch nearly every session of the last test in South Africa and it was clear that Makhaya Ntini was getting over the hill, players should be selected on ability and nothing else
Old 02-01-2010, 14:02   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Its not cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Graeme Smith: dropping Makhaya Ntini is "sensitive issue" - Times Online
I think this is daft, I watch nearly every session of the last test in South Africa and it was clear that Makhaya Ntini was getting over the hill, players should be selected on ability and nothing else
Pity Hyndburn didn't do that wi council leader.
Old 02-01-2010, 14:15   #3
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Pity Hyndburn didn't do that wi council leader.
Well Jones and his cronies have been trying for nearly 30 years and ain't even come close
Old 03-01-2010, 18:50   #4
Senior Member+

Agreed Ntini is past it, nowt harsh about it, at that level it's a young mans game whereas we at Acc can have 62 year old commentators playing a valuable part!
Old 03-01-2010, 19:40   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
Agreed Ntini is past it, nowt harsh about it, at that level it's a young mans game whereas we at Acc can have 62 year old commentators playing a valuable part!
You're right Lindsay,age is not a consideration at Acc. What was the combined age of Lloydy and Paul C who got the winning runs when we won the Championship at Lowerhouse. 107 I think I'm right in saying.
Bernard Dawson is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..