Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk
Donate! Join Today

General Sport and Hobby Talk General chat about anything sport or hobby related.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-10-2013, 12:27   #1
I am Banned

Rangers in turmoil

One for Accyman to get his best cut and paste fingers on the go

What's happening up there? I see local lad Craig Mather has resigned.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-10-2013, 17:40   #2
Resting in Peace

Re: Rangers in turmoil

Quote:
Originally Posted by DtheP47 View Post
One for Accyman to get his best cut and paste fingers on the go

What's happening up there? I see local lad Craig Mather has resigned.
Accyman Dave, Cmon is surely the Rangers gofer on here
Old 17-10-2013, 19:49   #3
God Member

this is the spivs who have been using rangers for a cash cow being forced out. craig mather guilty or not guilty only time will tell hopefully rangers men will take over. rangers operated in £14 million loss last year. yep I know with crowds of 46,000 the money has being going somewhere and the net is tightening . its alright we have supposedly still got £11 million in the bank from the share issue that raised £22 million noises up here are saying there is going to be a criminal case.
Old 18-10-2013, 18:01   #4
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
this is the spivs who have been using rangers for a cash cow being forced out. craig mather guilty or not guilty only time will tell hopefully rangers men will take over. rangers operated in £14 million loss last year. yep I know with crowds of 46,000 the money has being going somewhere and the net is tightening . its alright we have supposedly still got £11 million in the bank from the share issue that raised £22 million noises up here are saying there is going to be a criminal case.
Its not George Osborne, honest

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..