Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > General Sport and Hobby Talk
Donate! Join Today

General Sport and Hobby Talk General chat about anything sport or hobby related.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2014, 16:01   #1
Junior Member+

Snooker

So whilst I am watching the World Championship Snooker Final with O'Sullivan and Selby battling it out, I realised I have not played Snooker properly for a long time. The main reason is I haven't played since I moved to Accy some 2 1/2 years ago. So, is there any snooker players on here that might be willing to sort a game out with a stranger? I don't have many friends in the area, and the ones I do have don't play Snooker!
GMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-05-2014, 16:30   #3
Junior Member+

Re: Snooker

I have been told to go to the Globe Bowling club before, I am just to shy to stroll up on my bill like. Thanks for replying
Old 04-05-2014, 17:09   #4
Senior Member+

Try the Poplar WMC I,m sure someone will sign you in. I might be there myself after the 10th.
ossy kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 17:34   #5
Junior Member+

Oh aye, forgot that was there, just round from the police station?
Old 05-05-2014, 15:21   #6
Senior Member+

There are a few shortcuts near the top to help you navigate, Todays Posts, My Threads, My Replies and New Posts are all very handy.

There is a new Snooker place opened in ossy, it used to be a pub (golden cross i think), opposite the co-op. Don`t know what it`s like inside.
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 16:50   #7
Junior Member+

Aye, I hadn't thought to look at everything so thorough. I went to Pot Black, not bad just a tad expensive for the quality of the place. I'll check the one you mentioned

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..