Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   DVD/TV/Film Discussion (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f134/)
-   -   Gogglebox. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f134/gogglebox-63891.html)

katex 29-03-2013 10:24

Gogglebox.

A long time since I watched anything as funny as this programme.

We watch selected families, from all walks of life, watching TV broadcasts put out over the last 7 days.

It is far better than any scripted sitcom; their comments, enthusiasm, cynicism will have you falling off your chair with laughter.

I particularly nearly burst my laughter cells watching the upper crust couple (who spend most of their viewing time deciding which alcoholic beverage they will imbibe next), tipping up their settee and disappearing from view.

Try to tune in .. will guarantee you an hour of amusement.:D Of course, they show lots of sympathy too when the subject is sad.

jaysay 29-03-2013 11:07

Re: Gogglebox.

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 1049603)

We watch selected families, from all walks of life, watching TV broadcasts put out over the last 7 days.

It is far better than any scripted sitcom; their comments, enthusiasm, cynicism will have you falling off your chair with laughter.

I particularly nearly burst my laughter cells watching the upper crust couple (who spend most of their viewing time deciding which alcoholic beverage they will imbibe next), tipping up their settee and disappearing from view.

Try to tune in .. will guarantee you an hour of amusement.:D Of course, they show lots of sympathy too when the subject is sad.

That's the best post I've read on here for a long time, not so much the actual post but the person who posted it, nice to see you again Kate

katex 29-03-2013 11:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 1049623)
That's the best post I've read on here for a long time, not so much the actual post but the person who posted it, nice to see you again Kate

Are you saying, in a roundabout way, that my post is crap then ? :D:D

Thanks Jaysay, had to come on to pay my yearly donation (plug for Roy). Am thin enough at the moment, without my on-line name being emaciated. Need to fatten it up.. lol.

cashman 29-03-2013 11:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 1049603)

Well at least tell us what sodding channel its on.:D:D;)

MargaretR 29-03-2013 12:25

Channel 4

Gogglebox appears on TVGuide.co.uk - TV Guide UK TV Listings

cashman 29-03-2013 12:33

Thanks Margaret, just watched 5 mins of it n that was enough, i'll pass.;)

jaysay 29-03-2013 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by katex (Post 1049626)
Are you saying, in a roundabout way, that my post is crap then ? :D:D

Thanks Jaysay, had to come on to pay my yearly donation (plug for Roy). Am thin enough at the moment, without my on-line name being emaciated. Need to fatten it up.. lol.

Would I say anything like that about you or your posts Kate:D, far from it, it's just that it brightened up my day knowing you must be feeling a bit better, there are no prizes for being poorly, just glad to see you could be on the mend :thumbsup: