Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree122Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-10-2012, 23:27   #436
I am Banned

Re: Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

Seems like even the Archbishop of Canterbury wasn't safe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg archbishop.jpg (49.9 KB, 27 views)
Chris SUI JURIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 30-10-2012, 07:25   #437
JFT96

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
I agree with you buddy - it is shocking really this situation with Mr Savile who was presented to us, when we were children as a harmless, well meaning person doing good works for disabled people and children. What has surfaced in the last month or so is a dark revelation.

By the way is your avatar you sitting on a motorbike (or is it a torchi in your hand?) in a cowboy hat? If not can you explain it!
Fair enough.

Alan is correct, the picture is of Slim Pickins, sitting astride a nuclear bomb in the bomb bay of a B52 Bomber, the film is indeed Dr Strangelove, or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 20:38   #438
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS View Post
Seems like even the Archbishop of Canterbury wasn't safe

Good find. The more I see Savile now the more I think what a total ****!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2012, 20:39   #439
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Fair enough.

Alan is correct, the picture is of Slim Pickins, sitting astride a nuclear bomb in the bomb bay of a B52 Bomber, the film is indeed Dr Strangelove, or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb.

I thought it was you coming into land on a daily basis, in your work! I know the film and the scene but that shot doesn't jog the memory.
Old 31-10-2012, 14:34   #440
God Member

So BBC Children in Need have announced that later years of operations did not use Savile, because they had become aware of the decades of pedo rumours.

This may well pacify you enough to consider making a donation this year, but consider that this 'charity', supposedly having the interests of children as its reason for being, chose to take no action on the allegations they were aware of.

Children in Need has recently appointed Max Clifford as its Google Page Ranking representative, so you are about to have your perceptions manipulated.

Max Clifford has been approached and employed by numerous 'celebrities' recently, who wish to avoid their names being implicated in Savile's criminal activity.

This indicates that he has heard some 'confessions'. Please consider whether or not he should advise the police of what he has been told, or whether he should be allowed to profit from non disclosure.

This video shows that Alan Clarke 'interfered with girls from the age of 14'

Tory minister sex with 14 year olds: Clifford 'I've all the hidden evidence' on celebrities - YouTube

Last edited by MargaretR; 31-10-2012 at 14:39.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2012, 14:46   #441
God Member

Simon Cowell has his secrets covered up by Max Clifford by paying £250,000 a year for the last 7 years + bonuses

Last edited by MargaretR; 31-10-2012 at 14:50.
Old 31-10-2012, 16:26   #442
I am Banned

Here's a good overview asserting its the United Grand Lodge at the top ... keeping all the satanic pedo mess under wraps for decades ... and desperately trying to keep a lid on it all
JIMMY SAVILE: BRITISH ESTABLISHMENT EXPOSED LIKE NEVER BEFORE

An article on his highlands property where numourus people could have been abused

News | Mail Online ... abuse.html

Some folk might be more upset than others that they were blind to his ways
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sav tat.jpg (45.8 KB, 19 views)
Old 31-10-2012, 19:46   #443
Senior Member+

Quote:

News | Mail Online ... abuse.html

Some folk might be more upset than others that they were blind to his ways
Bit off topic but on that link the first thing you see is about the 71 year old killed by her daughters 5 dogs - 2 mastiffs, 2 bulldogs and a mongrel that looks like part rotweiller! Terrible way to go - while Savile dies in his sleep!
Old 01-11-2012, 00:29   #444
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Bit off topic but on that link the first thing you see is about the 71 year old killed by her daughters 5 dogs - 2 mastiffs, 2 bulldogs and a mongrel that looks like part rotweiller! Terrible way to go - while Savile dies in his sleep!
Yeah makes you wonder ,least the old dear can rest in peace
Old 02-11-2012, 16:10   #445
Senior Member+

Quote:
Yeah makes you wonder ,least the old dear can rest in peace
It's ironic that Freddie Starr's fiance is 35 years his junior, don't you think?
Old 02-11-2012, 17:11   #446
God Member

Max Clittord has a new client - newsnight tonight was to have named a politician (live one) but have been silenced by lawyers. learned from Twitters

It is time the attention was diverted away from celebrity gropers to the hardcore abusers (pun intended).
Old 02-11-2012, 18:10   #447
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Max Clittord has a new client - newsnight tonight was to have named a politician (live one) but have been silenced by lawyers. learned from Twitters

It is time the attention was diverted away from celebrity gropers to the hardcore abusers (pun intended).
Yeah, you get the feeling that Glitter and Starr are being used as scapegoats.
steve2qec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 20:25   #448
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve2qec View Post
Yeah, you get the feeling that Glitter and Starr are being used as scapegoats.
Said that would be the case, easy targets, somewhere in this thread, but god knows were as they been merged.
Old 02-11-2012, 23:41   #449
I am Banned

Incredible,The number of people who knew about him whilst he was alive was truly vast. Yet, for whatever reason, they never reported him or if they did, no action was taken.

I wonder if So-VILE had links to the company that the Krays ran whilst they were in prison.

Krayleigh Enterprises

This is a good article on Krayleigh ... a protection racket run from prison that protected people like Sinatra.

The Krays boasted "we have never lost a client yet".

Ronnie Kray was described and known in the prison and Broadmoor to be a predatory homosexual ...

Could that be a form of bond between he and SoVILE??

The connections are really interesting.

Abel Danger Links Ken Clarke to Krayleigh Bodyguards and Obama Ambassador Rape - YouTube

At 5.35 evidence from Blue Mountain (a massive private security firm) that Kenneth Clarke was invited to Bilderberg this year to show his allegiance to the cabal of the elite trying to create the NWO. Invitees feel privileged to be invited by such a powerful group ... but they learn their allegiance is obtained and maintained by blackmail.

In the case of Clarke if was his cover up of major paedophile activities at Broadmoor involving SoVILE and the Krays.

The bingo moment.

Last edited by Chris SUI JURIS; 02-11-2012 at 23:45.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:21   #450
I am Banned

JERSEY:Children were loaned to rich paedophile yachtsmen

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..