Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree122Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2012, 17:21   #466
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris SUI JURIS View Post
As much as you like to think you can and do speak for everyone,I'm afraid thats not the case
I look forward to your final post, which isn't far away.

To the members that have had enough of this idiots posts, use the report button frequently, I know the mod's are just as fed up with this clown as everyone else.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-11-2012, 18:23   #467
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
I look forward to your final post, which isn't far away.

To the members that have had enough of this idiots posts, use the report button frequently, I know the mod's are just as fed up with this clown as everyone else.
Have you some inside information less?

As much as you a few others(accyweb elite) maybe fed up with my posts I don't think that constitutes a banning or does it?

To all the members that enjoy my posts feel to use the report button to report a online witch hunt
Chris SUI JURIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 18:37   #468
Full Member+

Quote:

As much as you a few others(accyweb elite) maybe fed up with my posts I don't think that constitutes a banning or does it?

To all the members that enjoy my posts feel to use the report button to report a online witch hunt
I'm starting to think there's an Accy Web Illuminati element who are trying to suppress Chris's views...or have reading his posts and links made me paranoid...?
steve2qec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 18:41   #469
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
The sun was just a example

And the rest of the "Meedja" jumped upon the story & repeated it without confirmation of the exact "facts", much as yourself.

If someone sends a email with footage.

Where exactly does it say that ? You're getting my explanation of how the term "several laptops" could've originated mixed up with your facts gleaned from that oracle "The Sun".

As to folk filming themselfs doing something 'funny' and hosting it on youtube,

To use your own explanation, "it was just an example".

As i've said I have the upmost respect for some former/ present members of the British armed forces.i'm not trying to drag any of them down to jimbo's level as that would be impossible.
At least there can be some agreement with your last comment.
Old 04-11-2012, 18:45   #470

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve2qec View Post
I'm starting to think there's an Accy Web Illuminati element who are trying to suppress Chris's views...or have reading his posts and links made me paranoid...?
Karma on it's way.

Old 04-11-2012, 18:46   #471
Senior Member+

Quote:
I don't think he's expressing his views- he's just trolling on an industrial scale.
A bit of trolling to liven things up is OK but he's giving trolling a bad name!
Gordon Booth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 19:01   #472
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Karma on it's way.

Cheers Less.

Mine was kind of an ambiguous post but I have you down as the "Grand Wizard"
steve2qec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 19:08   #473

Quote:
Cheers Less.

Mine was kind of an ambiguous post but I have you down as the "Grand Wizard"
I like the sound of that, 'The Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique', Weddings funerals and Bar Mitzvah's a speciality, By Appointment to The most powerful and not often seen on site, Roy.
Old 05-11-2012, 00:14   #474
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:

Well he did ask
Old 05-11-2012, 00:53   #475
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Why? Although not in the Armed Forces, I have two desktop machines, 4 laptops, a iPad and a Galaxy Tab.
Do you find that hard to believe?
Which do you think is better. Ipad or Galaxy tab?
Old 05-11-2012, 02:22   #476
I am Banned

After all the revelations about his past and all the accusations about him being a paedophile and sexual pervert and preditor,what is the general consensus on here,should he have his knighthood and papal knighthood and his OBE taken off him,as was the case with the queens picture advisor Sir Anthony Blunt QC when it was found out that he was a russian spy,I know that these allegations as yet are alleged and as yet not proven in a court of law,and with him being deceased would not really make a lot of diffenence to him personally,but should they be cancelled after all these things are now coming to light.
alan7554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 07:35   #477
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Wouldn't think yeh would give a monkeys alan
Old 05-11-2012, 08:53   #478
I am Banned

a witty repost from you cashy,of course i would expect that sort of thing from some of the lowlife on here,but as it is my right to free speech i speak as i find it and it was an informative question about the circumstances that these allegatioins where founded on and if the members on here think that he should lose his titles,of course it being over 7 years ago since i made a stupid mistake and have paid for it please stop posting cheap inudoes and snide remarks aimed at my past,it is in the past and i for one have moved on,if this is the depth of your intelligence and morality then my go help you.i come on here to take part in and ask constructive questions and expect to be treated the same way i treat other members on here WITH RESPECT, SO GET OVER IT I HAVE
alan7554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:55   #479
Senior Member+

Quote:
AccyWeb Illuminati.

That's pretty funny. But. Does a few old men meeting for a beer or two on a Saturday afternoon count as a secret society?
Old 05-11-2012, 09:02   #480
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
AccyWeb Illuminati.

That's pretty funny. But. Does a few old men meeting for a beer or two on a Saturday afternoon count as a secret society?
er less of the men please there are some woman that come to the Railway too and its more like 3 or 4 pints on a Saturday afternoon i need a break after all the deleting and banning i do during the week.
all the staff work hard on here and need a break once a week

Last edited by Mick; 05-11-2012 at 09:06.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..