Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree122Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2012, 17:30   #496
Senior Member+

Re: Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
He hasn't been barred, he has been banned, obviously he was upsetting folk, including the mod's.

I don't consider you to be vindicated, if as you say, 'a shot in the dark', that I take to mean a guess, do we really need 'shots in the dark', or do we need sane factual posts?

Please don't come back with the old freedom of speech dribble, there is no such thing, when we signed up as members we signed up to the rules, (yes even those of us that didn't read them), so if a mod/admin say's you're out, you're out.
They need to give us no reason whatsoever.
Tow a reasonable line don't ruin the site for others and you stay, otherwise suffer withdrawal.
Oh the pain of my last ban wishing I could reply to your inane diatribe, (whatever it was), and having no keyboard to do it, luckily my ban was only temporary.
Fact is I was right and it's all coming out now - they are now talking about a top Tory being involved in other activities of a similar nature but in a children's home in Wales - which also was given a half baked investigation back in the day. Where will it end - is this just the beginning of the opening of the can of worms?

Why what happened to your keyboard?
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-11-2012, 18:02   #497
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Fact is I was right and it's all coming out now - they are now talking about a top Tory being involved in other activities of a similar nature but in a children's home in Wales - which also was given a half baked investigation back in the day. Where will it end - is this just the beginning of the opening of the can of worms?

Why what happened to your keyboard?
I think it will be more like a bucket of worms, big ones at that
maxthecollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 16:50   #498
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I don't remember a complaint about karma comments except for a post on a thread so it was not the reason I gave to him.
Was it the comments about the Army that that got him banned - linking them in with some conspiracy linked to Savile?

Thing is today it is on the front page of Mirror that Savile was quizzed about the ripper murders after a tip off.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 18:26   #499
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Was it the comments about the Army that that got him banned - linking them in with some conspiracy linked to Savile?

Thing is today it is on the front page of Mirror that Savile was quizzed about the ripper murders after a tip off.
Which the dirty git was quickly eliminated from enquiries it also said, What relevance would that have to comments about the Army? if it was that reason?To my mind yer just trying to stir up crap again.
Old 07-11-2012, 20:55   #500
Senior Member+

Quote:

and sutcliffes name was given quite a few times and he was interviewed quite a few times, the £5 note being one of the worst slip ups ever.

but some retired copper wants to top up his pension and sensationalise an anonymous tip off from a member of the public, i bet Lord Lucan, Elvis, Glen Miller and a few others were also "reported", what a load of tripe!!!!!

join me on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/61983378@N07/
churchfcrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 21:47   #501
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Now thats summat i would bet on, The tip coming from one of the poor gets Saville assaulted, Would be one way of getting at him.
Old 07-11-2012, 22:00   #502
God Member

The Sutcliffe/ Saville connection -

There could have been a connection between Savile and Sutcliffe's crimes.
Savile was metioned in the Sutcliffe trial transcripts, which was strange because the remark seemed unneccessary/irrelevant.

Two of Sutcliffe's murders were within earshot of Savile's flat overlooking the park.
Sutcliffe attended clubs where savile was dj

ON TRIAL: Peter Sutcliffe, The Yorkshire Ripper
"Mr Sutcliffe also told police he left the murder scene after he heard voices, but couldn't tell where they came from. He also heard a car being driven away from the entrance to a house. Later he found out that the house was where disc jockey Jimmy Savile lived

There were twenty murders and attempted murders. He only spoke in his confession of fourteen. "

When Savile was given the keys to Broadmoor, he formed a friendship with Sutcliffe.
There is a photo on some forums showing Savile introducing Sutcliffe to Frank Bruno.

Last edited by MargaretR; 07-11-2012 at 22:07.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 22:49   #503
I am Banned

I see America are at it too. Pentagon pedo ring
Howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 23:11   #504
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howdy View Post
I see America are at it too. Pentagon pedo ring
They have already had The Franklin Scandal 1988-91
Franklin child prostitution ring allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Franklin Scandal In-Depth Article - By: Nick Bryant

...and the Jerry Sandusky scandal n 2011
Penn State child sex abuse scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If there is another peodophile scandal breaking in USA, can you supply a link please.
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 23:21   #505
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Perhaps it may give him away if he does?
Old 09-11-2012, 00:19   #506
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
They have already had The Franklin Scandal 1988-91
Franklin child prostitution ring allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Franklin Scandal In-Depth Article - By: Nick Bryant

...and the Jerry Sandusky scandal n 2011
Penn State child sex abuse scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If there is another peodophile scandal breaking in USA, can you supply a link please.

Yes I believe there was covering up going on,very similar to this scandal.

In Islam this sort of thing isn't considered wrong.that could explain many members of the political class are so fond of sharia law if ya think about it they wouldn't be prosecuted or blackmailed
Howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 01:17   #507
I am Banned

in response to you CHURCHFCRULES, you can take your snide remarks and shove them up where the sun does not shine,it is people like you who make this world they way it is full of bigots and mindless pleb,as in the forum rules i come on here to discuss current events,not something that happened over 7 years ago,or maybe you have something to hide. now people wonder why i left accy,full or rectum dodgers and r souls,i would have sent you a private pm but you are not worth the tyime or effort. GFY ok
alan7554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 08:54   #508
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan7554 View Post
in response to you CHURCHFCRULES, you can take your snide remarks and shove them up where the sun does not shine,it is people like you who make this world they way it is full of bigots and mindless pleb,as in the forum rules i come on here to discuss current events,not something that happened over 7 years ago,or maybe you have something to hide. now people wonder why i left accy,full or rectum dodgers and r souls,i would have sent you a private pm but you are not worth the tyime or effort. GFY ok
not something to hide, more contain, and thats the utter hatred and contempt i have for you and the vile sub human creatures like you, people like you ruin peoples lives FOREVER, but play the victim, you have the most twisted view of society, you and your ilk.

no one wonders why you left Accy, we know why, because you were convicted of a sex crime against a child, and the people of Accy are the better for your leaving

its bad enough having to share the same bandwidth as you let alone the same town!

Old 09-11-2012, 14:21   #509
I am Banned

good hit a nerve have i,and as for a sex crime read all the reports,i gave her a little wedgie,love to meet you face to face one day, BIGOT
alan7554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 15:35   #510
Senior Member+

No trust me you wouldn't, sex offenders register for a wedgie as you call it, one other offence left on file, 4/5 other offences withdrawn due to lack of evidence, not a one off bad mistake as you like to make out.
Whatever you and your vile kind like to believe about your crimes
You ARE a convicted "sex pest" the judges words, your victims and others victims don't just get to forget about it, like you want us all too!

You are just a dirty vile old man, that I for one are glad you are out of the country.

Keep your sick appetites to yourself and stop pretending that it was all innocent and a one off, now do the world a favour and go for a swim in a shark infested sea!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..