Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree122Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-03-2013, 19:23   #601
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post

- an elderly tory ex cabinet minister and a very christian pop idol
Are we supposed to celebrate?

Whomsoever these people are, they have betrayed people and children's trust, 'IF' found guilty but, why, Oh, why, do you come across as if you're enjoying this announcement?
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 19-03-2013, 19:24   #602
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Down to your normal standard of insult, I almost 'liked' the post just for it's predictability.
No matter how hard cashy and myself try we'll never get anywhere close to being as dumb as birdy, put his brain in a bird it would fly backwards
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2013, 22:31   #603
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
You and Jaysay are Dumb and getting Dumber!
Hey i'll tell your kid oer you.
Old 20-03-2013, 09:33   #604
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Hey i'll tell your kid oer you.
I think its an insult calling himself after such an intelligent Bird cashy
Old 20-03-2013, 23:06   #605
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
Has anyone gone back to the first pages of this thread, I have found it quite amusing to see the change in opinions!
not sure if i posted at the begining but when the accusations first broke i thought it was 1 or 2 people trying to make a few quid by choosing someone who was dead and could not defend themselves against allegations

over the past 20 years there have been cases where people have had their carreers shattered by false acusations such as mathew kelly and that bloke who people guessed was supposed to have raped ulrika johnson so people cant be blamed for thinking this was just another horrible accusation especially when in the eyes of most of the public he was practically a saint and patron of many worthy charities..

its only as more evidence and more people came forward that it became pretty obvious the guy was pure evil.

just as when people cry rape when they havnt been raped the people who cry abuse when they havnt been abused cause dammage to genuine victims past ,present and future.

what i want to see is teh people who helped cover his crimes up and helped facilitate his crimes punished propperly.Its too late to punish saville but its not too late to punish his co-conspirators and accomplances
jaysay likes this.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 09:53   #606
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
not sure if i posted at the begining but when the accusations first broke i thought it was 1 or 2 people trying to make a few quid by choosing someone who was dead and could not defend themselves against allegations

over the past 20 years there have been cases where people have had their carreers shattered by false acusations such as mathew kelly and that bloke who people guessed was supposed to have raped ulrika johnson so people cant be blamed for thinking this was just another horrible accusation especially when in the eyes of most of the public he was practically a saint and patron of many worthy charities..

its only as more evidence and more people came forward that it became pretty obvious the guy was pure evil.

just as when people cry rape when they havnt been raped the people who cry abuse when they havnt been abused cause dammage to genuine victims past ,present and future.

what i want to see is teh people who helped cover his crimes up and helped facilitate his crimes punished propperly.Its too late to punish saville but its not too late to punish his co-conspirators and accomplances
That was a very good post and too the point Accyman, even now there will be some people on the make thinking they can get a few quid out of it by making false claims. I actually think that anybody who is found to be making false claims for financial gain or to purposely ruin another persons reputation should have the book thrown at them, making false claims only puts off genuine cases from coming forward
cashman, accyman and westendlass like this.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:17   #607
God Member

I have said in this thread, and the Nigel Evans thread, that I consider that sexual deviancy is used as a means of blackmail and control of politicians.

In case you had doubts -

The Dirt Book: How the sexual abuse of children is used for political gain | spotlight
cashman likes this.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2013, 05:28   #608
God Member

testing testing

Last edited by cmonstanley; 25-05-2013 at 05:29. Reason: invalid link
cmonstanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2013, 07:55   #609
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
testing testing
Trying, trying
Old 25-05-2013, 11:49   #610
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
No matter how hard cashy and myself try we'll never get anywhere close to being as dumb as birdy, put his brain in a bird it would fly backwards
Brainwashed fool! I take it that your decision I am dumb relates to drugs and my stance on that - people like you havn't got a clue - you see the words "Legalise drugs" and you see red because you ain't got a clue about the issue!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2013, 13:50   #611
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Brainwashed fool! I take it that your decision I am dumb relates to drugs and my stance on that - people like you havn't got a clue - you see the words "Legalise drugs" and you see red because you ain't got a clue about the issue!
If the cap fits wear it
Old 25-05-2013, 13:57   #612

Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

Quote:
His decision just might, I don't know but just might, be made because of the low standard of post you have a history of putting on...

But what do I know?

I can only work with the evidence you put before us!
jaysay likes this.
Old 25-05-2013, 18:40   #613
God Member

ha ha
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Trying, trying
Old 02-11-2013, 14:04   #614
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
His decision just might, I don't know but just might, be made because of the low standard of post you have a history of putting on...

But what do I know?

I can only work with the evidence you put before us!
Your standard is very low you are hypocrite!

I was attacked for starting post on Saville yet within a few weeks it all started to come out and even now Paul Gambaccini has been arrested! Who suggested Saville may have been a necrophiliac!

Gambaccini denies sex allegations
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 14:31   #615

Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

Quote:
Your standard is very low you are hypocrite!
How am I a hypocrite?
I've always thought you were a fool, I've always told you, you're a fool, I've never pretended to like you, I see no need to change or hide, my opinion as to what you are.
So, where do you draw your assumptions from?

Last edited by Less; 02-11-2013 at 14:33.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..