Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree122Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2012, 17:33   #61
Senior Member+

re: Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
I agree, on top of that if he doesnt agree with what you write he sends bad karma. Now that is throwing his dummy out of the pram
This could be directed at a few people.

At least if Kex give ya bad Karma it wont do anything to your total.
Old 10-04-2012, 18:07   #62
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
This could be directed at a few people.

At least if Kex give ya bad Karma it wont do anything to your total.
Which reinforces the fact he's a first class divvy
Old 10-04-2012, 18:14   #63
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Which reinforces the fact he's a first class divvy
So I'm a divvy for doing what you and people like Garinda have been doing hey??? Because that's were I learnt how to dish out karma from by people like you 2 and others - many who do it annonymously! You are a big Hypocrite Jaysay!

Last edited by kestrelx; 10-04-2012 at 18:16.
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 18:18   #64
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
It seems all wrong that your still allowed to spout such dribble, day after day, now that is a crime
You are a big hypocrite! You are completely ignoring the fact that your idol, Jimmy Saville is posing with a nutter who slaughtered 13 women and filled this country full of fear for several years!
Old 10-04-2012, 18:20   #65
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
So I'm a divvy for doing what you and people like Garinda have been doing hey??? Because that's were I learnt how to dish out karma from by people like you 2 and others - many who do it annonymously! You are a big Hypocrite Jaysay!
I have given you neg karma once and I signed it
Old 10-04-2012, 18:32   #66
Senior Member+

Quote:
I agree, on top of that if he doesnt agree with what you write he sends bad karma. Now that is throwing his dummy out of the pram
I have had that many times here - people deleting my good Karma because they don't agree with me and many doing it anonymously! So don't start attacking me for doing what has been done to me! IN fact I would not be doing it if it hadn't been done to me!
Old 10-04-2012, 18:34   #67
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I have had that many times here - people deleting my good Karma because they don't agree with me and many doing it anonymously! So don't start attacking me for doing what has been done to me! IN fact I would not be doing it if it hadn't been done to me!
Save your energy you can press your little button all you want won't affect anybody dho
Old 10-04-2012, 18:44   #68
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
IN fact I would not be doing it if it hadn't been done to me!
So it's some sort of blind unthinking revenge for you then is it?

What a waste of time.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 20:06   #69
Senior Member+

Quote:
You can award karma as you wish, but have the testicular fortitude to sign it or dont bother at all.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 20:10   #70

Quote:
I think it's sickening after what Sutcliffe did for him to be "hanging round" with celebrities only 10 years after he murdered 13 women and put the country through a terrible experience!

If Jimmy Savile felt the need to work as a porter in a high-security mental hospital for the criminally insane then he should have been more discrete about taking part in a photo like this!
Would it have been ok after twenty years?
annesingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 21:10   #71
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
So it's some sort of blind unthinking revenge for you then is it?

What a waste of time.

No it's not blinding revenge! Some people have been unfair to me! Why should some wimp (davemac) complain to me about me giving out Karma when I've been attacked for no reason!

ALL I AM NOW BEING IS HONEST ABOUT WHAT I THINK AS I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE NOW - UNLIKE THOSE "BROWN NOSERS" WITH THOUSANDS OF KARMA POINTS! Who have got high Karma by being "Yes" people!

Last edited by kestrelx; 10-04-2012 at 21:17.
Old 10-04-2012, 21:15   #72
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post

People like Sutcliffe should dissapear and there should be no reporting about their lives in prison, until the day they die! I don't think someone like him can be rehabilitated back into society - so he should be out of sight and mind till he dies! Society can't replace 13 lives - and due to the nature of their death the person responsible is damned for the rest of their life! If there is a GOD - that god is the only one that can put Sutcliffe right! His crimes are that bad!

Savile should not have posed with him! Why was Bruno allowed to that prison??? Was it to rub shoulders with Ronnie Kray who was in that hospital with Sutcliffe? Again if so Bruno was glamorising criminals by his prescence!

Last edited by kestrelx; 10-04-2012 at 21:22.
Old 10-04-2012, 21:17   #73
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
Why after 20 years would it change the fact that he killed 13 years in a manner so disgusting I cant post details about it on this site?
Old 10-04-2012, 21:32   #74
Senior Member+

Quote:
No it's not blinding revenge! Some people have been unfair to me! Why should some wimp (davemac) complain to me about me giving out Karma when I've been attacked for no reason!

ALL I AM NOW BEING IS HONEST ABOUT WHAT I THINK AS I HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE NOW - UNLIKE THOSE "BROWN NOSERS" WITH THOUSANDS OF KARMA POINTS! Who have got high Karma by being "Yes" people!

WIMP, I find that hard to take from a drug addled tosspot, who by association has a long standing club card with Tesco.

To repeat what I said a large number of posts ago; "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at him." (gender changed).

If you don't want your opinion challenged then you should move off here and read Hello magazine, if you cant stomach someone else putting their opinion forward perhaps you should put all of your posts in the "Big sulky Baby" section where you can post all of your hallucinogen induced comments, and take it in turns to throw your dummies out of the pram.

Is that whimpy enough for you..................
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 21:38   #75
Senior Member+

Quote:
WIMP, I find that hard to take from a drug addled tosspot, who by association has a long standing club card with Tesco.

To repeat what I said a large number of posts ago; "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at him." (gender changed).

If you don't want your opinion challenged then you should move off here and read Hello magazine, if you cant stomach someone else putting their opinion forward perhaps you should put all of your posts in the "Big sulky Baby" section where you can post all of your hallucinogen induced comments, and take it in turns to throw your dummies out of the pram.

Is that whimpy enough for you..................
If society was run off that principle "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at him!" Then there would be no Police force or Judicial system, as no one is totally pure and all Police and Legal officials have some sin ...

as for slurs about drugs I don't take illegal drugs! OK so again Davemac - you are talking rot! Something tells me you've been talking to Jaysay!

Last edited by kestrelx; 10-04-2012 at 21:40.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..