Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree122Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2012, 21:44   #76
Senior Member+

re: Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
If society was run of that principle "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at him!" Then there would be no Police force or Judicial system as no one is totally pure ...

as for slurs about drugs I don't take illegal drugs! OK so again Davemac - you are talking rot! Something tells me you've been talking to Jaysay!
I have spoken to no one, all the comments are gleaned from your and others posting about you.

You never did answer the question, as Sir Jimmy is by your implication "guilty by Association" are you also guilty by that same association.

Or are you too Wimpy to answer
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-04-2012, 21:50   #77
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Who have got high Karma by being "Yes" people!
Yes, that's how I got mine, by agreeing with everyone except you!

Just let me check...
YES! I've agreed with you so you now owe me some plus karma points, I personally don't care if you sign them or not, just make sure I get them, they are Such an important part of my life.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 22:04   #78
Senior Member+

Quote:
No it's not blinding revenge! Some people have been unfair to me! Why should some wimp (davemac) complain to me about me giving out Karma when I've been attacked for no reason!
Attacked for no reason !..........you have stated that Sir Jim was hanging around children, was like Gary Glitter, had sex allegations covered up, all without a shred of evidence to support the claim, all attacks against him.

Yet you claim that you are attacked for saying this, I think you should be put on a donkey backwards whilst naked and driven out of town...........Oh hang on you live in London, its done for pleasure down there.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:28   #79
Resting in Peace

Quote:
If society was run off that principle "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at him!" Then there would be no Police force or Judicial system, as no one is totally pure and all Police and Legal officials have some sin ...

as for slurs about drugs I don't take illegal drugs! OK so again Davemac - you are talking rot! Something tells me you've been talking to Jaysay!
Well he'd certainly get more sense than talking to a brain addled fool like you and you new best friend
Old 11-04-2012, 08:31   #80
JFT96

Ever heard of Photoshop. That photo of Sir Jim, Frank and The Ripper, could have easily been faked.
After all News International is not above such things

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:18   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Why after 20 years would it change the fact that he killed 13 years in a manner so disgusting I cant post details about it on this site?
I was making a point about Kestrelx's comment that it was disgusting that Jimmy Saville posed with the Yorkshire Ripper after only ten years of him committing his crimes. My point was that I don't think that it would ever be ok to pose with him but Kestrelx's comment suggested to me that it may be acceptable after more time had passed.
annesingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:28   #82
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
I was making a point about Kestrelx's comment that it was disgusting that Jimmy Saville posed with the Yorkshire Ripper after only ten years of him committing his crimes. My point was that I don't think that it would ever be ok to pose with him but Kestrelx's comment suggested to me that it may be acceptable after more time had passed.
I think the reason for him being there has been overlooked, he wasn't there to pose for a photo, he was there doing voluntary work in the prison.

Therefore by being there he would associate with the scum of society, thats why they are there.

A question to be asked is, why was there a photo call with these people allowed at all inside this facility, it must have had official permission, yet the barmpots on here are making out it is Sir Jimmy's fault, and by the fact that he is in the picture he must also be a wrong un.
Old 11-04-2012, 15:15   #83
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
Totally unacceptable at all time in my view , 10,20 or 30 years or eternity - Savile should not have posed with him! As for Frank Bruno - I am wondering perhaps Jimmy Savile thought he could "Fix it!"

Otherwise why was bruno even in Broadmoor!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 16:10   #84
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
Ever heard of Photoshop. That photo of Sir Jim, Frank and The Ripper, could have easily been faked.
After all News International is not above such things
I doubt it Boeing Guy!

It's odd that Saville kept all his Mothers clothes and her room perfect after she died for years - I think that is very abnormal to keep his mothers clothes and have them dry cleaned yearly!

Bit Creepy as far as I'm concerned! And when she was alive he wasn't allowed to bring woman back home to meet her!

Last edited by kestrelx; 11-04-2012 at 16:12.
Old 11-04-2012, 18:14   #85

Stories have been rife for a long time about Mr Savile & his private life & his connection to the Jersey car home & that he got an injunction out on the sun.
The 1689 Bill of Rights, which remains the law of the United Kingdom to this day and which incorporates the following oath: ‘I do declare that no foreign prince, person, prelate, state or potentate hath or ought to have any jurisdiction, power, superiority, pre-eminence or authority within this realm’
Wrighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 20:19   #86
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrighty View Post
Stories have been rife for a long time about Mr Savile & his private life & his connection to the Jersey car home & that he got an injunction out on the sun.
Thats what they are though "stories, we are at post 85 and not one shred of evidence, just accusations, truth has gone out of the window.
Old 11-04-2012, 22:14   #87
Senior Member+

Quote:
I doubt it Boeing Guy!

It's odd that Saville kept all his Mothers clothes and her room perfect after she died for years - I think that is very abnormal to keep his mothers clothes and have them dry cleaned yearly!

Bit Creepy as far as I'm concerned! And when she was alive he wasn't allowed to bring woman back home to meet her!
Have you actually seen your profile page picture?
Old 12-04-2012, 07:57   #88
JFT96

He raised over £40 Million for Stoke Mandeville. After his death he left the bulk of his estate to Charity as well.

Still a dodgy photo, (sorry but I could do that), in the Sun, (which always told the truth!!!), and it is evidence...
What next Chem Trails again?

This thread started out with Jim being a thinly veiled accusation of Paedophilia, how ever you want to pretend otherwise.
Now he is mates with Peter Sutcliffe.
Maybe he was another Lord Longford, trying to see the good in everyone.

I will not be adding to this any further, as it is rather pointless.

Steve Hogarth, lead singer Marillion
Boeing Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:02   #89
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
He raised over £40 Million for Stoke Mandeville. After his death he left the bulk of his estate to Charity as well.

Still a dodgy photo, (sorry but I could do that), in the Sun, (which always told the truth!!!), and it is evidence...
What next Chem Trails again?

This thread started out with Jim being a thinly veiled accusation of Paedophilia, how ever you want to pretend otherwise.
Now he is mates with Peter Sutcliffe.
Maybe he was another Lord Longford, trying to see the good in everyone.

I will not be adding to this any further, as it is rather pointless.
About as pointless as the guy that started the thread BG
Old 12-04-2012, 09:33   #90
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinman221 View Post
Have you actually seen your profile page picture?

Yeh a photo of me looking in a mobile phone with no shirt on! Glad you took time out to look - oh thee who used to have a photo of some one with their nose split open on it as their avatar!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..