Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree122Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-03-2015, 13:46   #946
Senior Member+

Re: Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Pathetic!
People like you your not interested in a conversation your about controlling this forum because your son runs it and pushing people about you idiot! You and your little clique!!!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-03-2015, 14:34   #947
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
People like you your not interested in a conversation your about controlling this forum because your son runs it and pushing people about you idiot! You and your little clique!!!
Not in the slightest, people like me find people like you that seem to enjoy exposing other people's terrible vices then go on to confess they were involved not once but twice, in a form of abuse probably as bad (even if only a witness) to be pathetic.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2015, 15:01   #948
Senior Member+

A quote from Desmond tutu "if you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor..."
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2015, 07:32   #949
Senior Member+

Looks like the BBC aren't impressed by the elite pedophile investigations...I wonder why

BBC at war over Panorama on claims of VIP paedophile network | ExaroNews

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-2015, 16:38   #950
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Not in the slightest, people like me find people like you that seem to enjoy exposing other people's terrible vices then go on to confess they were involved not once but twice, in a form of abuse probably as bad (even if only a witness) to be pathetic.
Total rubbish - I have witnessed a lot of things in Accrington that were bad and that perhaps indicates the state of people generally not just those from Accrington. So I take it you would have been the big 12 year old "he-man" punched the lights out of 6 lads who were part of this lads best mates - and ride off down Stanley Street into the sunset. How many times have you been at school and seen some unsavoury behaviour and not intervened - it's the same thing.
Old 25-03-2015, 17:33   #951
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

When are you going to stop digging the hole?
Of course I wouldn't have been some form of hero, i don't really know what my reaction would have been BUT, I wouldn't have gone back for second helpings nor would I announce such a personal shame to the world pretending I was innocent.
You have already admitted you did. Shame on you and your so called friends.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 06:42   #952
Senior Member+

Another example of pedophiles in high places....

....."creepy" isn't the word I'd use

Video: Joe Biden Is That Creepy Uncle You Avoided at Family Reunions as a Kid | The Daily Sheeple

password--Accyweb
Old 27-03-2015, 07:07   #953
Senior Member+

The story you told. My 'mates' that i hung around with wouldnt have laughed, they wouldve beaten the crap out of him. Glad such a person is no longer with us.
Old 27-03-2015, 08:09   #954
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
The story you told. My 'mates' that i hung around with wouldnt have laughed, they wouldve beaten the crap out of him. Glad such a person is no longer with us.
I am totally with you on this, I was no angel as a young teen, but would have kicked 10 colours of **** out of the perpetrator. IMO, the voyeurs, all of them, were just as guilty as the perpetrator - perhaps more so in that they did not report what was a despicable crime.
Restless likes this.
Old 27-03-2015, 08:58   #955
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
I am totally with you on this, I was no angel as a young teen, but would have kicked 10 colours of **** out of the perpetrator. IMO, the voyeurs, all of them, were just as guilty as the perpetrator - perhaps more so in that they did not report what was a despicable crime.
No question at all, agree entirely. We were far from perfect,in fact little sods, but theres a line yeh do not cross.
maxthecollie likes this.

Last edited by cashman; 27-03-2015 at 09:01.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 17:22   #956
Senior Member+

Never mind that you are nit picking deliberately! It had nowt to do with me and I feel no guilt what so ever about it happening - I am sure there are many here muck racking - who have seen things and perhaps done things they should be ashamed of!!! I don't give a fig.

WHAT about 44 Police to be investigated in Rotherham for ignoring child sex abuse claims!? You should be very worried about that...ediots!

Rotherham scandal: IPCC to investigate 44 police officers over handling of child sex claims - Telegraph
Old 27-03-2015, 18:24   #957
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Never mind that you are nit picking deliberately! It had nowt to do with me and I feel no guilt what so ever about it happening - I am sure there are many here muck racking - who have seen things and perhaps done things they should be ashamed of!!! I don't give a fig.

WHAT about 44 Police to be investigated in Rotherham for ignoring child sex abuse claims!? You should be very worried about that...ediots!

Rotherham scandal: IPCC to investigate 44 police officers over handling of child sex claims - Telegraph
You are right of course, the scandal of Rotheram is terrible....that police officers are implicated is very worrying. They were supposed to be protecting vulnerable children.....BUT, this is just an attempt to divert our attention from your confession about having seen a young girl abused by her brother and not having done anything about it.
The fact that you feel no guilt about doing nothing to help the girl is quite disgusting.....you knew what was being done was wrong, so you are complicit in the abuse.
To call the condemnation of your offence 'muck raking' is another justification.....and you should give a fig.....in fact you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.
cashman, Restless and Barrie Yates like this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2015, 09:24   #958
Senior Member+

Lord Janner appeared in court to face child sex abuse charges for 59 seconds | Daily Mail Online

What's good for the goose Mr Janner
cashman likes this.

password--Accyweb
Old 15-08-2015, 12:43   #959
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
Seems he was unfit to appear...........until the judge threatened to have him arrested, amazing how inspiring the thought of that was.
Old 15-08-2015, 13:16   #960
Senior Member+

Yes,it was pretty much common knowledge he was a wrong un,when I read about it I thought buggar me ...I'm surprised it took so long

password--Accyweb

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..