Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree122Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2012, 09:37   #91
Resting in Peace

re: Allegations about Jimmy Saville: covered up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
Yeh a photo of me looking in a mobile phone with no shirt on! Glad you took time out to look - oh thee who used to have a photo of some one with their nose split open on it as their avatar!
Think he was complaining that the phone didn't cover all your face, this is a family site and we don't want to frighten kids to death if they accidentally log onto your profile
Old 12-04-2012, 09:44   #92
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing Guy View Post
He raised over £40 Million for Stoke Mandeville. After his death he left the bulk of his estate to Charity as well.

Still a dodgy photo, (sorry but I could do that), in the Sun, (which always told the truth!!!), and it is evidence...
What next Chem Trails again?

This thread started out with Jim being a thinly veiled accusation of Paedophilia, how ever you want to pretend otherwise.
Now he is mates with Peter Sutcliffe.
Maybe he was another Lord Longford, trying to see the good in everyone.

I will not be adding to this any further, as it is rather pointless.

Possibly it would be too harmful for the BBC and society generally to investigate Jimmy Saville to find out and it turned out he was. Former friend of Gary Glitter and Jonathan King!

This from article from Mail published today...

Sir Jimmy Saville was the subject of a two-month sex pest investigation by journalists from the BBC, it was claimed today.
Reporters from Newsnight launched a probe into allegations about inappropriate behaviour by the Jim'll Fix It legend towards schoolgirls just days after his death on October 29.
But they were eventually told to spike the story, which was due to be broadcast just days before a BBC1 Christmas special celebrating the presenter's life.

Read more: Jimmy Saville child sex claims investigated by the BBC days after star's death... but program was axed | Mail Online
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:45   #93
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Think he was complaining that the phone didn't cover all your face, this is a family site and we don't want to frighten kids to death if they accidentally log onto your profile

Pratt - why don't you have a good look at your avatar - that will give the kiddies a fright - Count Dracula!!! Also I wouldn't expect kids would be going into my Profile you idiot!

Last edited by kestrelx; 12-04-2012 at 09:55.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:46   #94
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinman221 View Post
Have you actually seen your profile page picture?
As wrong as I think the birdman is on many, many subjects, I think it wrong to use how he looks as ammunition in this sick thread.
Just because he gets his kicks slagging off a dead man, that gives you no right to have a cheap shot at how he (kestrelx) portrays himself.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:52   #95
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Pratt - why don't you have a good luck at your avatar - that will give the kiddies a fright - Count Dracula!!!
Well its one down one to go
Old 12-04-2012, 09:54   #96
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
As wrong as I think the birdman is on many, many subjects, I think it wrong to use how he looks as ammunition in this sick thread.
Just because he gets his kicks slagging off a dead man, that gives you no right to have a cheap shot at how he (kestrelx) portrays himself.

Typical of people of low intelligence on this thread - always reverting to personal attacks when they can't take the truth!
Old 12-04-2012, 09:59   #97
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Typical of people of low intelligence on this thread - always reverting to personal attacks when they can't take the truth!
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the bum
Old 12-04-2012, 10:25   #98

Quote:
Is that all the thanks I get for taking the trouble to put something in your defence?
Well I couldn't be more hurt if you had attacked my karma and left one of your mindless comments!
That's the last time I bother with care in the community, they just throw it back in your face.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:41   #99

Quote:
Pot and kettle springs to mind!
annesingleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:57   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by annesingleton View Post
Pot and kettle springs to mind!
Thank's for that Anne, I still think you have an alternative agenda, I just can't make out it's details because of the way the sun reflects off it's bald patches!

Old 12-04-2012, 13:26   #101
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the bum
It's well known a lot of molesters - think they had some kind of "right" to do it. This is a self-belief they have which also makes them think that what they did was right and enables them to live with it!

Coleen Nolan said that Saville was very hands on and she didn't like it back when the Nolans were on Top of the Pops! That is one person who felt uncomfortable with Saville - perhaps others of less fame were intimidated to keep their gobs shut!
Old 12-04-2012, 13:33   #102
Senior Member+

Quote:
It's well known a lot of molesters - think they had some kind of "right" to do it. This is a self-belief they have which also makes them think that what they did was right and enables them to live with it!

Coleen Nolan said that Saville was very hands on and she didn't like it back when the Nolans were on Top of the Pops! That is one person who felt uncomfortable with Saville - perhaps others of less fame were intimidated to keep their gobs shut!
You persist with your wild allegations despite no proof, I can no longer stomach your sick jibes. I therfore withdraw from this topic and any that you subscribe to, I will also put you on my ignore list (you are the first) as your contribution to this site lowers the topic level to the gutter.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 13:42   #103
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
You persist with your wild allegations despite no proof, I can no longer stomach your sick jibes. I therfore withdraw from this topic and any that you subscribe to, I will also put you on my ignore list (you are the first) as your contribution to this site lowers the topic level to the gutter.

In this video at 3.30 - listen to what Coleen Nolan says! IN her own words, "I was 14 and he was all over me!" Very professional.

If you feel so upset by this then I wonder why? Listen to what Coleen Nolan said about Mr Saville!

Last edited by kestrelx; 12-04-2012 at 13:45.
Old 12-04-2012, 13:51   #104

Quote:

If you feel so upset by this then I wonder why?
Instead of searching for more trash, why not consider what effect your perverse form of witch hunt is having so far as what others think of you?

I know you have feelings, otherwise you wouldn't spit your dummy out so easily when people offer genuine criticism for the toxic rubbish you pollute the site with.

Last edited by Less; 12-04-2012 at 13:54.
Old 12-04-2012, 17:44   #105
Resting in Peace

Quote:
You seem to know quite a lot about this subject and how "these people" feel, ummmm

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..