Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2008, 08:08   #241
God Member

Re: Big Brother 2008

i fell asleep just before Sarah came out, so i didnt see the end lol

yes i know, silly hey
Old 06-09-2008, 08:23   #242
Resting in Peace

Thank goodness that rubbish has finished for another year lets hope its cancelled for next year.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:36   #243
Senior Member+

Here,here Mick....Rubbish.
Old 06-09-2008, 23:59   #244
God Member

Both me and the missus used to follow it religiously but have waned for the last 2-3 years........lets make next year (10th anniversary) the most interesting and get back to basics then give it a rest......forever...although carry on the celebrity version because i like seeing them crack up live on tv......
pipinfort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 14:29   #245

Hoorah its over at last. I always use to watch it religiously but the last few have been absolutely dire.
vicky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 16:21   #246
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipinfort View Post
Both me and the missus used to follow it religiously but have waned for the last 2-3 years........lets make next year (10th anniversary) the most interesting and get back to basics then give it a rest......forever...although carry on the celebrity version because i like seeing them crack up live on tv......
is it really 10 years next year? I think the producers should have one where you bring back all the winners and a few of "the best of" of the previous seasons as housemates- that'd get the ratings back and probably be quite good as well!
Frames is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tv entertainment

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..