Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By ferret man
  • 1 Post By Balbus

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-03-2017, 22:48   #1
Full Member+

new tricks

New Tricks. having watched quite a few episodes of this enjoyable programme, I must say I am very disappointed with the changes they have made to the cast, and in my opinion they have really spoilt a very good programme. Just goes to show, you cant take an old dog out of New Tricks.
cashman and monkey hanger like this.
ferret man is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-03-2017, 07:57   #2
God Member

Re: new tricks

agree with that ferret man. like all series the original cast always seem the best. hi di hi was another example of the new ones coming in were not an improvement on the ones that i think died in real life. decent show never the less but like new tricks never reached the hight of earlier episodes.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 18:35   #3
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Never used to miss it, now i stopped watching, not a patch on the original cast imho, tried a good few of the new, but not for me.
Old 11-04-2017, 09:43   #4

I gather the old cast were not impressed with the new scripts and did not renew their contracts. Worth watching the old ones on Drama.
monkey hanger likes this.
Balbus is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..