Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-12-2009, 18:28   #1
God Member

Paddy McGuinness

My darling son bought me a Paddy McGuinness dvd for Christmas (Paddy McGuinness PLUS YOU live)

i've never laughed so much for ages, that man is hilarious, would love to go and see him do stand up live

anyone ever been to see him?
Old 26-12-2009, 00:26   #2
God Member

Re: Paddy McGuinness

I've been to see him at KGH twice. The first time he was brilliant although he didn't stay on long.
The second time he only stayed on 45 mins again and I thought his act was poor and him very cocky.
I didn't like him on the Royal Variety show this year either.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 09:57   #3

O dear, some friends were talking to him at The World Black Pudding Championship in Rammy and said he was very good company, isn't he Greggs latest adverts?
wadey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2009, 10:24   #4
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
My darling son bought me a Paddy McGuinness dvd for Christmas (Paddy McGuinness PLUS YOU live)

i've never laughed so much for ages, that man is hilarious, would love to go and see him do stand up live

anyone ever been to see him?
I got his DVD last year and thought it was very average to say the least
Old 18-02-2010, 01:01   #5
Senior Member+

Take me Out!

I thought he was funny with Peter Kay in Max and Paddy! But anyone been watching that "Take me Out!" it's a fiddle. Have you noticed that they keep certain of the women in it all the time then suddenly bring a new one in who get to date one of the guys straight away. It's obviously a fiddle to get lads to watch it before they go out to the pub! His jokes are a mixture of funny and well un funny!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..