Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-05-2013, 20:48   #1
Full Member+

Skint. Channel 4

Anybody been watching Skint on Channel 4 ? What a bunch of scumbags. Talk about underclass, this lot in Scumthorpe really take the mick. Gonna have to send my bull terrier back, he's showing me up now.! Lol.
steve2qec likes this.
Old 20-05-2013, 20:50   #2
Senior Member+

Re: Skint. Channel 4

Just been hearing all about it from mrs24, sounds like meadoway to me.
gpick24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 20:55   #3
God Member

And you are UPPERclass are you westendlass?
Its goes on how people are brought up, these people are like that because of their parents, its people like you that judge people who really pi$$ me off, looking down your nose at everyone, DISGUSTING !!!
And as for calling it SCUMthorpe, this is happening all over the country, not just over there
Shame on you

But then again, you wouldn't know about that, ignorance is bliss and all that
BERNADETTE likes this.
Old 20-05-2013, 21:01   #4
God Member

people would have been in work if it wasnt the tories past and present policies of creating unemployment to keep inflation down.
Old 20-05-2013, 21:07   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
people would have been in work if it wasnt the tories past and present policies of creating unemployment to keep inflation down.
Have to disagree cmon, no matter who`s in government, some people just don`t want to work.
Sunflower49 likes this.
Old 20-05-2013, 21:13   #6
Full Member+

What a strange reply. I wasn't 'looking down my nose at anyone. Just commenting on some crap prime time tv. Just because people have no money doesn't mean they have to act like irresponsible nobheads. If that were the case I'd be screeching up and down the street on a motorbike with no helmet myself.
Old 20-05-2013, 21:14   #7
God Member

I suggest you re read your post love
Old 20-05-2013, 22:05   #8
God Member

there are millions of people who did work who wanted to work and got stuck in a rut. there are people who you wouldnt want in your workplace
Old 20-05-2013, 22:09   #9

Something's going to give in the future, can't see how people can go on living like this and bringing children up who have never seen their parents work.

I feel sad for some of them but others don't want to help themselves, how can a modern society like ours have such diverse wealth and poverty within every town and city in the country.
Shurm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2013, 22:21   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
there are millions of people who did work who wanted to work and got stuck in a rut. there are people who you wouldnt want in your workplace
There are plenty of people who want to work, but there are also too many who wouldn`t know a days work if it kicked them in the ass.
Sunflower49 likes this.
Old 21-05-2013, 01:00   #11
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpick24 View Post
There are plenty of people who want to work, but there are also too many who wouldn`t know a days work if it kicked them in the ass.
yet their the ones that are still getting tehir benefits and not been labled scum

meanwhile cancer patients diagnosed as terminal are been forced to stack shelves at tesco

its a poor do when someone whos made a carreer out of been on jobseekers is able to look down their nose at a disabled or terminally ill person because government has put the even less fortunate as the economys number 1 enemy

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 07:36   #12
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Watched the first 5 minutes then turned off, it was made to get a reaction, looks like it got the one they wanted.
Wouldn't have done if it just showed someone doing shopping once a fortnight at ASDA stocking up from the oops isle then hibernating until next pay day.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 10:19   #13
Full Member+

Haven't seen it cos Game Of Thrones is on at the same time....sounds interesting though!
steve2qec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 10:32   #14

Makes me mad the couple with 5 kids gets £1.600 a month on benefits me and my partner work and make less than that a month, work stupid shifts, pay a mortgage and council tax.
bobthedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2013, 11:12   #15
Senior Member+

It's all wrong. People like that treat having a child like getting a pay rise
Less likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..