Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > DVD/TV/Film Discussion
Donate! Join Today

DVD/TV/Film Discussion If you sit in front of a screen and watch it, here's the place to discuss it.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2012, 10:02   #1
Resting in Peace

The Voice

A week tomorrow there's a new music program starting on the BBC, don't know what its about, but looks like its a talent show of some sorts. In the advert for the show it says that 4 of the top names in music will be appearing, UM well not having the slightest interest in modern day music I'm having problems with this, of the four the only one I recognise is Tom Jones, who the hell the other 3 are I ain't got a clue two blokes and a woman clue please
Old 09-03-2012, 11:47   #2
Rest in Peace

Re: The Voice

I am with you John on this one Francis Albert Sinatra always known as the Voice.
claytonx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 08:28   #3
white rabbits

Russell Watson is called The Voice too
Old 10-03-2012, 10:03   #4
Resting in Peace

Ah some light at the end of the woman, according to my Daughter is apparently some pop star Jesse J, now just the other two suspects to go
Old 13-03-2012, 01:02   #5

Danny O’Donoghue (from The Script) and will.i.am (from popular beat combo The Black Eyed Peas).

There's this website where I found that out, called Google.
ToffeeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 09:11   #6
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToffeeGuy View Post
Danny O’Donoghue (from The Script) and will.i.am (from popular beat combo The Black Eyed Peas).

There's this website where I found that out, called Google.
Thanks for that ToffeeGuy, but to be honest I'm still no wiser, the only one I've heard of is Tom Jones, thankfully
Old 19-03-2012, 14:01   #7
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
A week tomorrow there's a new music program starting on the BBC, don't know what its about, but looks like its a talent show of some sorts. In the advert for the show it says that 4 of the top names in music will be appearing, UM well not having the slightest interest in modern day music I'm having problems with this, of the four the only one I recognise is Tom Jones, who the hell the other 3 are I ain't got a clue two blokes and a woman clue please
I think in this one it's all about the voice - and apparently they listen to the singers with their back to them so as not to judge them off looks.

Will I. Am - has MicK Jagger on his latest video. The girl is Jessie J singer with big hits!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 14:20   #8
Senior Member+

Will I. Am latest record featuring Mick Jagger! He comes on near the end Jaysay incase you can't take the 1 2/3rds of the track!

Last edited by kestrelx; 19-03-2012 at 14:26.
Old 19-03-2012, 17:48   #9
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
I think in this one it's all about the voice - and apparently they listen to the singers with their back to them so as not to judge them off looks.

Will I. Am - has MicK Jagger on his latest video. The girl is Jessie J singer with big hits!
Um think I'll watch this program with the TV off or tuned to another channel
Old 20-03-2012, 11:38   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
Um think I'll watch this program with the TV off or tuned to another channel

Why waste your time Britains Got Talent also starts again this Saturday, I can't see this "The Voice" competing with it as it doesn't have the entertainment value.
Old 20-03-2012, 17:49   #11
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Why waste your time Britains Got Talent also starts again this Saturday, I can't see this "The Voice" competing with it as it doesn't have the entertainment value.
Thank god I've got Sky at least I can tune into Nat Geo Wild or Animal Planet
Old 24-03-2012, 21:06   #12
Senior Member+

Quote:
Thank god I've got Sky at least I can tune into Nat Geo Wild or Animal Planet
It was better than I thought it would be, as it wasn't about slagging people off but the standard of singing seemed to be higher than the X-factor.
Old 25-03-2012, 10:00   #13
Resting in Peace

Quote:
It was better than I thought it would be, as it wasn't about slagging people off but the standard of singing seemed to be higher than the X-factor.
Come on that won't be hard to do will it

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..