Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Accrington Forum News
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Forum News Read about the latest happenings on our site.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2004, 12:05   #1
Roy
Administrator

Arrow Accrington Web Stats for the last 14 months...

I've just been having a look at the stats for accyweb.. Quite interesting actually.

It looks like the forum didn't get going until July 2003, I wonder what happened in July that made all the difference, 1 month later and 10 times the posts? Then we peeked at 4277 posts in October 2003 and the following month was less than half.. anyone remember what happened there? I've just checked and November is when I got vBulletin, due to the slowness of YaBB, although I didn't have time to install it until January. Anyway things carried on going down although it didn't seem like it, in fact I only realise this from this report, I actually thought we where pretty busy. Then obviously in March the Accrington Stanley people joined us and April saw our busiest month on record Over 5000 posts in a month! Well done everyone, keep up the good work and great posts!!

I'm going to be sending out a newsletter soon to everyone, as I haven't done this for about 8 months now so I am sure there are a few people from the past who have forgotten we are here!
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-05-2004, 19:08   #2
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: Accrington Web Stats for the last 14 months...

Just a guess but I think the sudden rise in posts was down to JASON, remember him from Padiham, it seemed that when he joined every other post was made by him.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 20:52   #3

Re: Accrington Web Stats for the last 14 months...

Its Nice To Be Remembered.......i Did Leave Hastily,but Have Been Back Since And Had A Good Look Around,mostly As A Guest.
I Have Been Really Busy For The Past 5 Months Since Xmas Really......with Work,home Etc.
I Saw Neal From Burnleyweb A Couple Of Weeks Ago While I Was Out Driving For Work........nice To See A Familiar Face.
The Site Looks Like It Has Really Boomed Though......keep Up The Good Work Roy.......and The Members Of Course.

Jason

jason is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..