Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Accrington Forum News
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Forum News Read about the latest happenings on our site.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-10-2003, 15:59   #1
Roy
Administrator

Post Christmas Party and AccringtonWeb clothing!

Christmas Party
The AccringtonWeb christmas party will be held at the Oak Tree Pub on Blackburn Road on the 14th December 2003 Starting at 6pm - all members(and friends) that are over 18 are welcome! Thanks to Mick for organising it, for more details see: http://www.accringtonweb.com/cgi-bin...num=1065880344

AccringtonWeb Clothing
Mick is also taking orders for T-Shirts and Sweatshirts with www.AccringtonWeb.com and your user name on, should come in handy for the party! Various colours and sizes are available, go on - you know you want one! T-shirts £7 and Sweatshirts £10 For more details see:
http://www.accringtonweb.com/cgi-bin...8644;start=0#0 Mick is only accepting orders by email on [email protected]
(modelled pictures may become available!)
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-11-2003, 08:20   #2
Resting in Peace

Post Re: Christmas Party and AccringtonWeb clothing!

THE FIRST order for £300 worth of sweatshirts and polo shirts has now been received if you orderd anything from Roy please get in touch with him as he has now got your order ready.

If you still want to order anything i will be placing another order before christmas
so please contact MICK or if there is anything els you want but cant see it ask i will see if they do it caps, bags,sweatshirts,polo shirts,tee shirts, fleeces,coats anything PLEASE ASK. i will see if they do it and get you a price. THANKYOU to all those of you who have already placed an order hope you like it. ;D

[smiley=balloon.gif]DONT FORGET THE CHRISTMAS PARTY IS ON THE 14/12/03 IN THE OAK TREE PUB STARTS AT 6pm  [smiley=balloon2.gif]
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 14:04   #3
Roy
Administrator

1st batch people are very happy, already got another 4-5 orders for the second batch!!
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 14:06   #4
Resting in Peace

great ;D

if you want i will put the next order in about the 1st of the month  ;D

cant garantee it for the party though
Old 23-11-2003, 06:35   #5
Resting in Peace

UP to now i have orders for £100 worth of clothes, is there anyone els that wants something ordering as the order will be going in on the 1/12/03
I have been asked if i can get car stickers and cloth paches to saw on well firstly the car stickers the answer is no there is a minimum order of 500 and i cant afford  to pay that sort of money out up front i cant risk being left with 499 car stickers i dont have a car ;D

(unless you know a firm that will do smaller orders.if you do PLEASE let me know and i will see what i can do)

second the cloth paches the disign i was thinking of was the Accrington coat-of-arms with www.AccringtonWeb.com around the outside,
But owing to copyright laws i have to write to the town hall first so i will let you know what they say
Old 28-11-2003, 12:29   #6
Resting in Peace

I AM STILL WATING FOR ONE MEMBER WHO HAS ORDERD A SHIRT TO SEND THE MONEY I HAVE SENT HIM A IM IF THE MEMBER DOES NOT WANT THE SHIRT WILL HE PLEASE LET ME KNOW
I CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY FOR IT MYSELF SO IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND THEN I CANT ORDER IT ???
Old 01-12-2003, 14:17   #7
Resting in Peace

[smiley=balloon.gif]There will be a RAFFLE at the party so get your money out ;D
prizes will include .
2 LOTS OF SOFTWARE ,Thanks to a mate on Preston market [smiley=wario.gif]
TIN OF ROSES CHOCS, Thanks to me ;D
TIN OF ITALIAN BICCYS , Thanks to JO [smiley=foryou.gif]
1 BOTTLE OF WINE Thanks to Jannet [smiley=foryou.gif]
2 BASEBALL CAPS with AccyWeb.com on ,thanks to ROY [smiley=cheers.gif]

There is a BOTTLE OF MOONSHINE VODKA
and A SET OF GLASS CANDLE HOLDERS
and A GLASS SUGAR AND CREAM SET thanks to LYNX & HAPPYONE [smiley=balloon3.gif]

its a start its only the first one [smiley=balloon2.gif]

If you have something to donate to the raffle will you PLEASE get intouch soon with mick THANKYOU
Old 04-12-2003, 12:20   #8
adi

Do we know how many people will be there on Sunday 14th?
adi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 13:09   #9

;D will bring somthing to replace it mick  
happyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 13:15   #10
God Member

My probability of being there has just increased from 90% to 98%....just to let you know..
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 14:09   #11
Resting in Peace

we need all the suport we can get
Old 04-12-2003, 14:11   #12
Resting in Peace

[quote author=adi link=board=news;num=1066060760;start=0#7 date=12/04/03 at 14:20:38]Do we know how many people will be there on Sunday 14th?[/quote]
the way things have been going people will be comming and going about 20-30  [smiley=balloon.gif]
Old 04-12-2003, 15:14   #13
God Member

Goodo Mick..........I'm definatly looking forward to it....although it means I'll pick up a bad cold again....every time I get to Accy I get a cold...still suffering from the one from last weekend! Nevertheless, I shall bear any burden, face any fear, meet any foe, carry any cost.....to meet my good old cyber chums...

is'nt that nice?

Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2003, 17:11   #14
Senior Member+

You are so sincere tealeaf.lol [smiley=cheers.gif]
Old 04-12-2003, 18:23   #15

so full of  [smiley=pooh.gif] tea lol silver tongued devil he is tho
happyone is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..