Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Accrington Forum News
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Forum News Read about the latest happenings on our site.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-11-2006, 10:07   #31
God Member

Re: Hacked!

They are just chasing that 5 mins of fame

"Infamy, Infamy, they've all got it infamy! "

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-11-2006, 10:38   #32
I am Banned

Grrrr this flecking hacker better watch their back & balls cos when i get hold of the git[s] their balls are going to be spiked on the towns border as a stark bloody warning!!! I can so understand how Roy feels [altho he is a lot more techy than me] post hacker probs for me have effected links to both sites i link to from here, yesterday quiz & tried to get to my community website & encountered the same problem again - so had to sort that out [thanks to entwisi yesterday was much easier to sort the prob ] But it doesn't half pee you off when they choose to mess a forum up - why? & for what purpose who knows but they better not cross me lol

Last edited by accymel; 20-11-2006 at 10:46.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2006, 10:47   #33

The one who did Blackpoolweb left a nice smiley face in the top left hand corner of the home page............cheeky gits!!

You have to keep up with the latest security issues!!!

jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2006, 10:52   #34
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
The one who did Blackpoolweb left a nice smiley face in the top left hand corner of the home page............cheeky gits!!

You have to keep up with the latest security issues!!!
what like this...

Cheeky so & so's lol, lucky my sites are remotely hosted & their server does all the security - all the hackers done is effect the links on mine so had to go back thro dns or thro sites main page to relocate & refresh my links - small but still a pain in the arse
Old 20-11-2006, 11:01   #35

I was lucky when it happened to mine that i had someone that went into the database and took out all the php files the hacker had put in there..........still time consuming though!!

Old 20-11-2006, 14:28   #36
Foreign Correspondent

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
You know this AccyWeb Mafia people keep going on about? Are we sending a hit man to Belgum? If so, can he bring us some chocolates back?
You want I should contact Tony Soprano? Bada Bing! Just a bad New Jersey lad!

When in darkness or in doubt, visit Oswaldtwistle!
Billcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2006, 16:47   #37
Roy
Administrator

no offence jason, but you have no idea!
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2006, 16:52   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
no offence jason, but you have no idea!
EH?

Old 20-11-2006, 16:59   #39
Roy
Administrator

quote "I was lucky when it happened to mine that i had someone that went into the database and took out all the php files the hacker had put in there..........still time consuming though!!"
Old 20-11-2006, 17:00   #40
Roy
Administrator

I run my own servers, all security is done by me, so it is my mistake when things like this happen, so you obviously don't really have a clue how this works...! And when things go wrong I am in the ****, accyweb, is malinky!!
Old 20-11-2006, 17:02   #41

I Didn't Know You Ran Your Own Server,your Fault,don't Worry About It,these Things Happen!

Old 20-11-2006, 17:07   #42
Roy
Administrator

sorry jason, i'm quite touchy right now! i'm getting hassle left right and centre for a job i don't get paid for, which i do to much work for..?!?!
Old 20-11-2006, 17:14   #43

It's fine........i know what it's like to get hacked........Like i said earlier the hackers just don't realise how much aggro they cause us forum owners!

Old 20-11-2006, 17:17   #44
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
i'm getting hassle left right and centre for a job i don't get paid for, which i do to much work for..?!?!
You need to take a break! Don't want to come accross as a brown noser (it's one of my pet hates) but we appreciate how much you do for this forum Roy, I've said before I'll say it again it must seem like a thankless task at times.

Chin up hun
Old 20-11-2006, 17:20   #45
I am Banned

Awwwwwww Roy sorry to hear that, i know myself personally & really sure that others here feel the same we appreciate the hard work u do for us all here in accyweb & any hint of where the hacker git is let us know as i said their balls will be spiked on the edge of town [a bit of medievil torture as payback]

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..