Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Accrington Forum News
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Forum News Read about the latest happenings on our site.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-02-2005, 17:15   #1
Roy
Administrator

New Adverts....

I have added the adverts after the first post again, where they used to be. Google seems to have cut down on what is being paid out and I've got server bills to pay!
Roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-02-2005, 20:07   #2

Re: New Adverts....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy
I have added the adverts after the first post again, where they used to be. Google seems to have cut down on what is being paid out and I've got server bills to pay!
Sorry, Roy, don't quite understand... not of the PC (that's Personal Computer, not Politically Correct!!) generation. Do you have to stand the costs of our enjoyment??
I'm a frequent reader, seldom poster, but I would willingly help in my own small way!
Why don't you set up a system where we can voluntarily contribute to the costs on a regular basis, probably via Direct Debit? Don't have any idea what your costs are, but, surely, there's enough of us on here to keep it going, before you possibly get to the stage where you have to close down through lack of funds?

If I am reading too much into this, then, apologies... Been there, lost money, got the T shirt!!
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 20:27   #3
Len
God Member

Hi KiTChener.
There already is such a system in place.
Please follow the link below for more info.

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/s...light=donation

Last edited by Len; 21-02-2005 at 20:42.
Len is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2005, 22:07   #4

[QUOTE=Len]Hi KiTChener.
There already is such a system in place.
Please follow the link below for more info.

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/s...light=donation[/QU
OTE]

Thanks, Len, never knew about this, told you |'m not PC literate!!
Have just donated a nominal amount, but still don't know if that's enough......
How much, on average, should we be contributing to keep our favourite site alive??
KiTChener is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..