Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback, Suggestions and help! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/)
-   -   Power - Karma (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/power-karma-8765.html)

Margaret Pilkington 16-01-2015 12:40

Re: Power - Karma

I still give Karma......and use the 'like' button too.

cashman 16-01-2015 13:24

I have never really given a stuff about it, probably would of topped meself if i did, fer some of the comments ive left, used to get reds nearly as much as greens, those who concern themselves oer it are just saddos imho.:rolleyes:

Accyexplorer 16-01-2015 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1129671)
Karma is a negative element of the site. Had two now this week, negatives with one capital letter. Its misuse in this way is a method of bullying by some of the sadder members we have on this site

Make that three :D

Neil 16-01-2015 14:51

I wonder if the negative poster has the stones to admit it.
If it makes you feel better I just looked and I was the last person to give the mystery capital letter karma giver negative :D

Being a good boy I just checked the rules on karma and we can talk about it all day but can't post actual karma comments

Accyexplorer 16-01-2015 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neil (Post 1129791)
I wonder if the negative poster has the stones to admit it.
If it makes you feel better I just looked and I was the last person to give the mystery capital letter karma giver negative :D

Being a good boy I just checked the rules on karma and we can talk about it all day but can't post actual karma comments

I think Cashy nailed it :D

Restless 16-01-2015 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accyexplorer (Post 1129775)
Make that three :D

How old are you?

Accyexplorer 16-01-2015 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1129814)
How old are you?

You should never ask a gentlemen his age R,If it make you feel any better,I've had some red karma recently and as far as comments go you should thank your lucky stars it's just a capital letter :D.....chin up I'll (try) find a comment of yours I like and even the scales ;)

Restless 16-01-2015 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accyexplorer (Post 1129815)
chin up I'll (try) find a comment of yours I like and even the scales ;)

Do you just skip over what people post and only pick up on what you want to? If you had read properly what I have posted you would know I don't care about the karma system, just providing feedback, this being the feedback section of the forum

Quote:

Originally Posted by Accyexplorer (Post 1129815)
You should never ask a gentlemen

Oh well, I wasn't aware there was a 'gentlemen' hiding behind the username Accyexplorer. After all, why would I think that.

Accyexplorer 16-01-2015 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Restless (Post 1129822)
Do you just skip over what people post and only pick up on what you want to? If you had read properly what I have posted you would know I don't care about the karma system, just providing feedback, this being the feedback section of the forum

Oh well, I wasn't aware there was a 'gentlemen' hiding behind the username Accyexplorer. After all, why would I think that.

I admire your bluntness young sir,green karma coming your way :)