Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback, Suggestions and help! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/)
-   -   Power - Karma (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f63/power-karma-8765.html)

nicola68 12-06-2009 11:06

Re: Power - Karma

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 720854)
Anyone who does depend on this forum for friendships should probably get out more.

Oh Deary me........!!! You are just so very tactless and self obsessed!!

Some people cannot get out of the house as often as you... and do indeed rely on the internet and this forum for part, if not all of their circle of friends.....

jaysay 12-06-2009 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 720854)
Well I don't need anyone to miss me, the people who are my friends on this forum are my friend in real life, not just over the internet and they're going to think the same of me regardless of whether I'm on here or not.

Anyone who does depend on this forum for friendships should probably get out more.

Do you all meet in a telephone box :rolleyes:As for getting out more think yourself lucky you CAN
you condescending little so and so (for want of a better description)

blazey 12-06-2009 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 720878)
Do you all meet in a telephone box :rolleyes:As for getting out more think yourself lucky you CAN
you condescending little so and so (for want of a better description)

I treat people on this forum the way I am treated. I'm often brought up in threads without even contributing. The only reason I came back on is because I always have my attention drawn to things that I need to defend myself about.

Everyone knows that there is a 'lets wind up Blazey' bandwagon, I don't know why people make so much effort to make out that it is them who are the victims in the whole thing. No matter what my opinion is I am shot down.

You can't blame me for getting bored and giving you a good reason to talk about me.

BERNADETTE 12-06-2009 12:33

Blazey you really do take the biscuit, the good people on this forum are ok if you are needing things for uni ie pc speakers, duvet etc. Then you seem to think it is ok to just come on and insult and patronise whoever you please. Just think before you post!!!

Margaret Pilkington 12-06-2009 12:36

With everything that is going on in your life, you shouldn't have time to be bored.......as far as everyone on here having an aim to 'wind up Blazey'....you do give yourself a sense of importance don't you? There is no bandwagon......there isn't even an elastic band.
You get back what you give out. If you can't take it then don't give it.

By the way just who was it who drew your attention to things that you needed to defend yourself about...it would by any chance be Odders would it?
Oh, silly me of course not, you don't know him do you?

Mick 12-06-2009 20:04

This thread was about Karma so please get back on topic

nicola68 13-06-2009 13:36

* karma to blazey ;-o ..... NOT

Less 13-06-2009 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by mick (Post 721010)
This thread was about Karma so please get back on topic

No, wander away we have enough karma threads.
:tongueout

suedarbo 13-06-2009 19:21

Can someone please tell me how to find out if I have any Karma or anyone has taken some away. Sorry I can't work it out...........I never went to uni:D

flashy 13-06-2009 19:25

click on your 'profile' at the top left hand side of the page Sue

suedarbo 13-06-2009 19:31

Thanks Flashy, I have some :theband::mosher:

blazey 14-06-2009 07:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 720900)
With everything that is going on in your life, you shouldn't have time to be bored.......as far as everyone on here having an aim to 'wind up Blazey'....you do give yourself a sense of importance don't you? There is no bandwagon......there isn't even an elastic band.
You get back what you give out. If you can't take it then don't give it.

By the way just who was it who drew your attention to things that you needed to defend yourself about...it would by any chance be Odders would it?
Oh, silly me of course not, you don't know him do you?

It was a friend on facebook who uses Accyweb, and no, I really do not know Odders.

Margaret Pilkington 14-06-2009 08:13

Blazey I would give you Karma for that if I could.......You have a friend on Facebook........that is so funny......the joke didn't get by me this time......Blazey has a friend.........!

blazey 14-06-2009 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 721305)
Blazey I would give you Karma for that if I could.......You have a friend on Facebook........that is so funny......the joke didn't get by me this time......Blazey has a friend.........!

Yes, but I hope none of them will attend my funeral.

jaysay 14-06-2009 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 721306)
Yes, but I hope none of them will attend my funeral.

Funeral blazey, silly me, there was I thinking you'd just naturally ascend up to heaven:rolleyes: